Chapter 17 ; Back to School

Tes's POV

Once we got off the plane it was about 7pm I. We all felt tired from the whole day so we decided to go home.

The next day, Thursday, was school only 2 days left till the weekend.

I wore a Navy tartan print cropped woven tee with an oversize Beige twist embroidered cardigan. I also wore dark wash distressed jeans and vintage black patent Doc Martens.

I curled my hair and put on eyeliner and mascara.

I made my way downstairs and made myself some pancakes.

I turned on the TV to the VEVO app. It started to play Radioactive by Imagine Dragons.

I heard the door jiggle, what the fuck am I in an episode of Pretty Little Liars ?

I decided to ignore it. I turned on the stove and went to get a bowl and wash it.

The song All That Matters by Justin Bieber came on.

I started to sing the song.

" You're all that matters to me, yeah, yeah, Ain't worried about nobody else If it ain't you, I ain't myself You make me complete

You're all that matters to m-"

I gasped turning around to see Zayn. Someone had turned on the water and splashed it on me.

"You little fucker." I said and pushed him, we started to laugh.

"Did you see your face." He said rolling on the floor laughing.

"Cool story babe, now make me some pancakes." I said sticking out my tongue.

"So why you here ?" I said flopping on the couch.

"I don't wanna take my car, and I want some breakfast." he said.

"so didn't come to see me how rude" I said shunning him.

"lol, you know I came to see you too." he said jumping on me and pecking me.

"This couch is made for one, so MOVE !" I said pushing him off the couch.

"Owe, breakfast is ready." he said

We ate breakfast and drove to school. When we got there it was only Fatima, Louis, Panashe, Liam, and Amy.

"Hey, where's everyone else ?" I asked.

"Harry's asking Aaliya out. Took her in the alley behind the school." Louis

"And Niall's running a little late." Amy said

"So you guys wanna go to the cafeteria and get a table cus I don't wanna go to class ?" I asked

"Sure." They said unison.

We got our table near the stage. Just then Niall walked in the cafeteria with Dunkin Donuts.

"I figured you guys would be here, want some breakfast." he asked sitting down next to Amy wrapping his arm around her.

"Umm, no actually Zayn and I had breakfast. But I'm sure to grab some of that coffee." I said taking the last cup from the tray.

"Mmmmmm", I said. "Starbuck?" I asked pointing to the cup.

"Yuppers." He said and the bell rung.

"Off to class, come on Ames." I said.

We were in English and I sat infront of Amy who kept on throwing erasers behind me I turned around.

"Freaking twat, stop that shit." I said and we both started to laugh.