Chapter 2 ; Overhearing

Niall's POV

"Niall!" Amy shouted in my ear she's been trying to get me to stop eating for awhile, it isn't working so far.

"I will give you Nandos if you just stop fucking eating, Jesus! What can a girlfriend do to get her boyfriend to stop eating." She said I started chuckling, and she slapped me in my chest.

"Owwh! You know that hurts." I whined, and now it was her turn to start laughing.

"Come on let's go eat my treat, and I'M the one who driving" She said since she knows I drive fast

********************************************************************************************************************

"Do you wonder what Tes and Zayn do on their Best Friend night shit?" Amy said still driving. She passed the McDonalds, I was really craving a Big Mac.

"Yeah I do wonder what they do. Let's go bother them." I said.

Amy and I were going to Tes's house for the fun of it. We opened the door of her house - she's never locks it, suprising.- and we saw her mom in the living room.

"Niall! Amy! My favorite couple." She says jumping off her seat.

"Hi Ms.Osei is Tes here?" Amy ask.

"Yeah, she's here with Zayn don't you know it's their best friend thingy or whatever you guys call it." She says. Oh shit I forgot ! Oh well we'll just mess it all up.

"Oh we're just going to check up on them." I said. We started to go upstairs and we saw Tes' door slightly open.

"Hello, earth to Tes" Zayn said waving his hand in Tes' face looks like she was in a daze.

"Uhuhhuh, what" she said smacking his hand.

"You still didn't answer my question." Zayn said putting his bowl in the sink.

"What question?" She said, she look a little nervous.

"How about If that was us in the movie 'Friends With Benefits, how about if we were having sex for the fun of it?" He said she looked a little shicked I had to help a friend her.

"Surprise!" I said and they both had different faces Zayn had the look of 'Are you serious!?' While Tes had the look of 'Thank you for saving me'.

"What did I miss?" Amy said.

Tes' POV

"What did I miss?" Amy said

"Oh nothing just a little chit chat with Zayn". I said.

Thank goodness Niall barged into my room, but why'd they come here ?

"Hey why'd you guys come here?" I suddenly asked, not to be rude.

""Oh uh, we forgot it was you thingy so um we're going to leave and Tes text me I have something important to tell you" He said giving me the eye like he knew something was up.

"Uhmmm, yeah so Tes I'm going to leave too it's getting kind of late yuh know. So yeah bye" He said and they all left.

Why was Zayn acting that way?

*********************************************************************************************************************

Umm so yeah had a big WRITERS BLOCK sometimes I come up with the idea in my head, but my stories always end up being so short so I'll try to make them longer. Yup so tune in to find out. this book will blow your mind with the next chapter called 'Daydreamin' yeah got it from Ariana Grande big fan, big fan. So yeahh and OMG  One Direction won Best Pop eeeppp so excited I was like alskdfedhfvbg I was like hyperventalating and stuff, yeah and imma have to edit some stuff. So i'm chucking up the deuces.

~Tes