Chapter 3 ; Daydreamin'

Tes POV

As soon as they all left I turned on my TV and went on Netflix and started to watch 90210 until I got a vibration on my leg, it was a text from Niall.

Niall- 'I know what you guys were talking about.'

Me- 'Urm what are you talking about?'

I said pretending that I didnt know what he was talking about it was obvious what he is talking about.

Niall- 'Im pretty sure you know exactly what im talking about.'

I paused hoping another lie would pop into my mind while I was pacing back and forth in my room and holding my hair in my bunch.

Me - 'Okay look, me and Zayn were watching a movie he asked me a question and I didnt know how to respond because I still like him and you and Amy are the only ones who know that. I dont want to ruin my relationship with him.' I said spilling my heart out the Irish lad.

Niall - 'I understand that Tes but your gonna have to tell him how you feel or else you know theres gonna be consequences if you dont.'

I felt like hiding under a rock. I like Zayn and all but I don't want to ruin our relationship we've been friends for a long time I just dont know he would react or feel if I told ive been liking him for the longest.

Me - 'Night Nialler we'll talk tommorow I gotta sleep on this.

I heard a final buzz before I drifted of into sleep.

*************************************

I woke up pretty early today and decide I need an upgrade on my outfit.

I wore a burgundy skater skirt, a black tiger top, and a navy blue cardigan with my combat boots (a little girly).

I headed of to school to see no one at my locker man I was so this Friday. I decided that I was just gonna head up to class.

I opened my locker up and got my books and binder out.

I headed up the stairs and saw these two girls walking I walked up to them.

"Hey the names Tes".

"Fatima" one said "Panashe" the other said

"Ahh, new girls I see. let me see your schedules." They gave me their schedules and I saw we had all the same classes.

"Hey we have the same classes, your my new friends come with me." I said and they followed.

Algebra was a blur and I noticed Panashe, Fatima and I have the same things in common. It was already 6th period and we were on our way to art. The girls had met everyone else at lunch and I see I something going on with Panashe and Liam. We started to walk down the hall.

I see two people down the hall, and I start to notice that it's Jennifer and Zayn. WTF ! What is he doing with her.

"Hey isn't that Zay-" Fatima tries to say but I cover my hand over her mouth.

I tell them to bequiet while I sneak to see what thoses two are talking about.

Zayn's POV

"Zayn!" I hear Jennifer call my name. I run up to her.

"What do you need" I asked

"Um, I wanted to know if you wanted to go to homecoming with me as my - date?" she said

"Uh sure" I said and that's when I heard a gasp come from near where we were standing.