Chapter 25 ; Up Her Sleeve ?

Tes POV

Once I left the plane I called the girls while my mom was getting a cab.

"Hey !" they all yelled.

"My house now." I said.

"Wait, your in England ?" Aaliya asked.

"Yeah, just come to my house pronto." I said and hung up.

Your probably wondering why am I saying my house, well my mom didn't sell the house actually. She decided to keep and we'll come here for the summer or breaks.

The trip to the house was a really silent one, not a peep made out of anyone.

Once I got to the house, I knew the girls were in there. I opened the door and I was engulfed in hugs.

"I didn't say come to England now." Panashe said and I gave her a halfhearted smile.

I brought my things up to my room and checked my phone, no missed calls. Did Zayn not get my message ?

I was about to pack my things until Panashe came in and closed the door.

"Talk to me." she demanded

"What ?" I asked.

"Somethings wrong and I'm not stupid."

"First thing is I told Zayn that I was going to the X Factor finale with hi-"

"But your here ?" she interrupted me.

"Let me finish. I told him that I'd go, but sad new is my grandparents died thus afternoon I think." I said, tears brimming at my the corner of my eyes.

"Awww, hun how ?" she asked coming towards my bed.

"I don't know, but I tri-tred to call him and he just wouldn't answer. He always answers my calls or texts." I sobbed.

"He's probably busy, he's on his way to stardom. It happens sometimes. How long are you gonna stay ?" she asked.

"About a week or so." I said.

"Then you need to cheer the fuck, your grandparents would want you to be happy right now." she said.

"Come on." I said dragging her out to my balcony.

"For wha- woah, that's beautiful." she said, we were looking at the bright stars with a full moon. A shooting star passed by.

"Did you wish for something ?" she asked.

"I don't really need anything right now." I said.

"Let's go downstairs, the girls think I'm using the bathroom,. They might think I'm doing something else." she said and we laughed.

We passed my mom's room, and she was sound asleep.

We spent the whole night on my couch, watching American Horror Story and eating chocolate and candy.

Everyone was sound asleep, and I just woke up but it doesn't seem like reality. I feel like I'm in a dream.

"Hello ?" I yelled all I could hear was my echo.

I felt my chest tighten I looked up, there was a rope coming down on. me and started to strangle me. It suddenly turned dark.

I woke up again, but now I was tied up into a chair, the only light showing was from the moon peeping through the window.

I saw a figure blocking the light.

"What do you want with me ?" I shouted, trying to untangle the ropes but it was no use.