Chapter 3

Authors note :

Sorry I haven't been on, schools been tough!

Anyways here's a new chapter enjoy :))

P.s. Justin's in this chapter ;)

•••••

Chapter 3 - finding my mate

It was finally the day. The day I find my mate. I am regretting going because, what if I don't find someone.

I have that feeling in my stomach. what is that called? oh ya butterflies! I have had them before of when I had crushes or really liked someone , but we all knew one day we would find our mate and it would be different.

when you get to the woods or so called 'where all different clans meet in the middle if no where in the woods to find your mate' you have to wait to hear your name called and then your mates or the other way around. hear your mates name them your name, you get what I mean!

I was waiting by a tree alone, just watching everyone wondering around with their worried and nervous faces . my dad came with me, but was talking with the other alpha clan leaders. I was interrupted by my thoughts and self discussion by Ally.

"Hey how have you been Brianna, you didn't seem like you felt good the other day at our cross county meet . are you ok? "

" I'm fine. I was just really tired" I said

"Oh ok! I was a little worried I am going to go get some water you want some?"

"No I'm good thank you though :) " I smiled

After I said that we said our good byes and wished each other luck . once she left I was alone again. my dad still talking to the grown ups all around probably wondering if one of the parents was going to be the parents of my mate. I was casually watched my dad when I felt someone staring at me. I turned my head to the left to see a boy with light brown hair and the most beautiful Carmel/brownish eyes staring at me. once he saw that I caught him staring he turning his head and walked away. 'well that was weird' I thought.

I kept thinking about the boy and wondering what his name was and what he was like.

I was interrupted by the announcer saying that the matching was going to begin soon. once she said that, my dad found me by the tree and Ally and her parents came and stood by us too.

After about 10 minutes of the announcer announcing so many names, Ally's name was called and she was matched up with a guy named Chaz. he was pretty cute and looked like the perfect guy for her. they both had brownish hair and were almost the same height.

Another 10 minutes passed by and my name still wasn't called. I was starting to wonder if I wouldn't have a mate. what if I just came here for no reason and left without a mate.

After about 5 minutes the announcer said there where only two more people, and if your name wasn't called you wouldn't have a mate. I started to breathe a little heavy wondering if I was one of those two people. I must have been breathing so hard my dad started to rub my back saying it is ok every things going to be alright.

The announcer started to continue.

"The next two partners also the last two partners are ?!!!"

•••

Cliff hanger !! I will try to post tomorrow ;))