Chapter 12

I decided to update, even though I didn't get 15 votes. :(

But I still love you guys so I'll update :)

Do you guys like the new cover? ;)

~~~~~

Sorry for any mistakes

Chapter 12

Justin's POV:

I was currently watching two of my best men fighting. I couldn't get the way Brianna moved when she was beating up Ryan. The way she moved when she was under my body last night.. oh god I need to stop thinking about these things. I felt a bulge in my pants. I swear Brianna is going to drive me crazy!

Brianna thinks I know a little bit about her, I mean I know a lot but she doesn't know I watch her every move. When she does her afternoon jogs I'm always there. I've seen the Hawk Clan wolfs watching her, I know she doesn't want me to know cause I'm too protective, but protective is good. I'm glad she doesn't know much of what the Hawk Clan does to girls. It's not good, that's all I can say.

I was so into my thoughts that I didn't realize that competitions were over and it was time to go home with my beautiful girlfriend (soon to be wife;]) . Last time I saw her she was on the mats playing with her phone. I looked in the direction she was in and saw he sleeping peacefully on the mat. My baby doesn't deserve to sleep on a mat.

I gently picked her up and walked to my Range Rover. I laid her in the back so she had room to sleep. She looked so elegant when she was asleep. I just wanted to kiss her all over!

When I reached my house, I quickly unlocked the door and shut it and locked it again when I suddenly felt Brianna clutching my shirt and shaking. I quickly but gently ran up the steps and laid her on the bed.

My baby was having a nightmare.

Brianna's POV:

I was peacefully sleeping on the mat when I felt someone pick me up. I knew it was Justin cause it smelt like him. I heard him walk outside the training camp and lay me in the back of his car.

My dream wasn't going so well. I was having a really bad nightmare. I usual don't get nightmares, but when I do they're really bad. Suddenly all the noises I heard that Justin was making, I could not hear and I was stuck with this freaking nightmare I was having.

I was currently walking along in the woods. This definitely wasn't mine or Justin's territory, it was the Hawk territory. Why in the hell would I be in the Hawk territory?

"Nice to see you Brianna!" it was Ben the leader of the Hawks. He was staring at me, looking me up and down like I was a piece of good looking meat getting ready to be eaten by its predator.

"What do you want Ben?!" I growled. Where is Justin? Why am I even here? I was scared but I didn't want to show it.

"I want you!" I was suddenly taken from behind from probably one of his men. I heard rumors about the Hawk Clan and how they use there girls and force them to you know what.., but I'm not gonna let that happen to me.

"JUSTIN, JUSTIN!!" I cried bawling my eyes out. Why was I acting like a baby I'm stronger then that.

"Oh honey your lover boy is dead, I killed him." Ben smirked evilly.

All of a sudden every thing went black and that's when I woke up.

Justin's POV:

My baby was tossing and turning, she was yelling my name also. I didn't know what to do. I don't like seeing her this way. All of a sudden she jolted up and was breathing heavy. She looked everywhere and then her eyes landed on me. She stared at me for a while and her eyes teared up, I couldn't take it, I took her in my arms and rocked her back and forth. I rubbed her back and kissed the top of her head. "You wanna talk about it?" I said, she nodded her head indicating a no. "Maybe later when you're feeling better." I said kissing her cheek.

She nodded a yes and looked down, I rubbed and kissed her tears away. I grabbed her hand and lead her to the bathroom. I started I bubble bath and started to strip her and me down. I got in the hot bubble bath and she slowly joined and rested between my legs. She laid back and closed her eyes. I rested my head between her shoulder. I wish we could stay like this forever.

~~~

Sorry for the shortness and the POV changes...

I finally got a Justin POV! :)

20 votes= New chapter.