Chapter 5

Brianna's POV:

My dad was a little ticked off because justin kissed me on the cheek right know, but he is my mate what do you expect him to do?!

"Hi, you must be Brianna's father, I am Justin and this is my mom Pattie." he pointed to where a beautiful woman stood she was maybe in her late 30's or early 40's. She stood waving at us, with a big smile on her face.

"Hi Justin you must be Brianna's mate and you can me alpha". Really my dad is gonna make Justin call my him alpha!! Ugh I need to talk to my dad when I get home!

I went to turn to Justin with a apologetic look and he smiled a nervous and before he went to speak he gulped and mentioned for us to meet his mom.

"You must be Justin's mom it is so nice to meet you!". I Spoke before my dad could, he would probably embarrass me even more. "It is so nice to meet Justin's mate! He literally dragged me over here just for me to see you and meet you!". I looked at just he had he his head down and he was blushing a deep shade of pink. "oh really??" I said hugging her and staring at Justin.

my dad coughed a little and I turned around to him and looked back at Pattie. "sorry I forgot this is my dad, Erick !" I said a little to excited, but I wasn't excited at all.

"Hi I am Erick." he said waving

"Pattie" she said shaking his hand.

While they started up a conversation I looked around staring at all the other family's and there mate introducing them selfs to each. 'at least we aren't the only ones' I thought. I was caught off guard but Justin hugging me from behind. "Hey can I get your number maybe we can hangout or something" he said resting his chin on my shoulder and rocking us back and forth. "Maybe I should" I said and unwrapped his arms from me and took out my phone. he also took out his . we exchanged numbers and by the time we finished that, it was time for us to go.

"Bye Justin see ya tomorrow!"

"Bye see ya Bri"

'He just called me Bri!! ' I thought when we got to the parking lot most people have left some still staying. when I got in the car I was worn out. my dad let out a heavy sigh which meant he was tired too.

When we got home and inside me and my dad said are good nights to each other and went in our separet rooms.

I got some pajamas from my drawers and went to go take a shower. when I got out I collapsed on my bed and got under the covers and turned the light off . Right before I was about to fall asleep, I got a text from Justin.

J: goodnight beautiful sleep tight xx"

B: "goodnight babe love ya xxx"

He didn't text back after that, he probably fell asleep just like what I wanted to do. before I feel asleep I thought 'how lucky did I get' .

•••••

A/N

Thanks for 258 :*

Love ya

Next chapter will probably be Friday not sure :))