Chapter 6 ;)

It's been exactly 1 week since the ceremony. To be honest I never knew that having a mate would make me this happy! Justin's always there for me. He makes me smile, laugh, giggle & cry in a good way.

But the only thing that he keeps asking me is when is he a loud to mark me. Im kinda nervous to be honest is it going to hurt? Is it going to cause me pleasure? I really don't know! I'm very nervous but tonight is the night I go to Justin's and his mom isn't home.. I gonna let him mark me their. I'm nervous as fuck! I was currently packing to spend the weekend at Justin's. I packed my tooth brush, hair brush, clothes and undergarments for the next 2 days, my bathing suit & my phone charger.

I said goodbye to my dad before driving to Justins house. He told me to be save and I told him don't worry I'll be fine. I mean of course I'll be fine justin is alpha of his pack and there should be nothing to worry about! I was currently driving to Justin's and Talk dirty to me was on the radio. I blasted it and started dancing in my seat. When the song finished I arrived at Justin's and laughed when the song ended. I popped the trunk to get my bag and when I was about to grab it justin immediately took it from me.

"Oh my gosh you scared me Justin!!" I said

When I looked up his hair was wet and he had his swim trunks on. Did I mention no shirt! I can't stop staring he was perfect!!

I was interrupted by my gaze by Justin smirking.

"What?"

"Like what you see gorgeous"

When he said that I blushed.

"What ever lets just get in side and go swimming" I said running into the house, while justin was laughing at me.

Justin handed me my bag and told me to get changed into my swim suit. I just realised after walking around a couple times that I couldn't find the bathroom this place was huge!

"Um Justin?" I said finally finding my way back to the backyard where justin was at.

"Yeah Bri ?" he said while cleaning the pool.

"I can't find the bathroom" I said.

"Oh follow me" he said smiling.

He held my hand and dragged me to his bedroom and lead me to his bathroom.

"Here's the bathroom, do you need help?"

He said smirking. oh that boy.

I laughed "No thank you justin!" I said while pushing him away and closing the bathroom door.

When I was done getting on my bathing suit, justin wasn't waiting for me so I'm guessing he was in the backyard. I walked downstairs to the backyard and didn't see justin. "Justin?" I said. I could smell his scent but i didn't see him anywhere..

All of a sudden I felt someone lift me up and throw me in the pool! I screamed and when I was under water i saw justin jump in. I decided to play with him. I decided that I would pretend to be unconscious. Paybacks a bitch. I reached to the surface and just floated. Justin finally reached to the surface too and saw me. "Bri?" I wanted to laugh so hard. "stop playing with me Bri!" "it's not funny!!" "Bri?!"

He started shaking me and freaking out. I had some extra water in my mouth and I spit it at him. "Payback!" he let me go trying to get the water out of his eyes and this was my chance to get away before he try's and gets me. "Oh I'm gonna get you for that" he said still rubbing his eyes. 'oh shit' I thought. I went to the side gate and I was in front of the house now. "I can smell your scent Brianna!" I heard him making his way to the front of the house and I made my way back to the backyard and jumped in the pool and went under so he couldn't smell me. I could hear him under the water. "Where are you Brianna I can't smell you anymore, I'm sorry Bri stop playing please." I still didn't come up I know that boy he's not gonna just give this up. I didn't hear or see his shadow and more all of a sudden at the end of the pool I hear someone splash in. oh no it was justin but it was his wolf! he must be pissed.. I swam to the edge and lifted myself up and sat on the edge. Justin's wolf came to the edge where I was. he looked pissed, "I'm sorry justin I didn't mean to make you mad I was just pl-"

Justin tackled me his wolf on top of me. All of a sudden his wolf was checking me out. Oh crap I thought. this boy is gonna Marck me here. He shifted back his clothes torn and he was naked. I didn't realise until I looked down. "justin yo-" he cut me off once again. but this time his eyes all black filled with lust. "Don't say anything" he told me, I obeyed and was quiet. his lips on my neck trying to find my spot where he's supposed to Marck me. he was getting frustrated trying to find the spot, then finally he kissed right below my ear and I felt a wonderful sensation tinkle over me. it was a wave of pleasure. I moaned in response and justin smirked knowing he found it. he nibbled and sucked it the spot, until he asked for my acceptance, I moaned in response. he tilted my head to the side to get more access. "when I mark you" he whispered "Its gonna let everyone know you're mine. You're all mine." I hummed in response. "you ready" he said as he sucked on the spot. I moaned in response once again. "I need your permission say yes" he said nibbling on my ear. "yes justin, yes" he once again sucked on my spot and soon I felt his wolfs teeth go in my neck. I moaned and arched my back in response and he liked it. when he was done he carried me inside still naked and set me on the bed. me still in my swim suit and him now in a pair of basket ball shorts. I was too tired to even change, all I remember is justin telling me "you're mine no one else's, I love you to infinity and beyond" and kissed me on my Marck and soon enough sleep surrounded me.

~~~~~~~

New chapter hope you like it!

And once again thank you so much for 1.4k reads <3

Love you all. 🙊❤️