Chapter 9

Thank for 15 votes! Ah I'm so HAPPY!!

So um I was supposed to post yesterday but I was really busy cause I was making a trailer for this story . If you guys have any ideas message me here or contact me on twitter @4everbieberful. And if you talk about my fanfic or mention it I just might follow you! ;)

So hope you like this chapter! enjoy.

~~~~~~

Sorry for any mistakes

Chapter 9

The week finally ended, and Pattie came back. if was a fun and a crazy week but, over all it was a blast. I did finally meet Justin's pack and they were very welcoming. They told not to worry about the incident and it wasn't the first time something happened like that.

I was at my house with my dad, watching tv. He was always in his office and to be honest, sometimes I wish he wasn't. He was always either on his phone or on a mission, I think he needs a break. maybe he should go out with some friends have some beers I don't know, but he needs to get away! I was tired of him always working. Ever since my Mom died, he always took his anger or sadness out on his work. Yeah we all get addicted to something that takes the pain away, but I didn't really know work was one. I decided to leave it be, because if I went up to him and told him or asked him something about work he would tell me to do something else or go away.

I was walking up stairs on my phone looking through Instagram and twitter. I wasn't really a social person inside the house. I mean it gets quite cause it's just me and my dad. I was heading to my closet to take a quick jog. I felt in the running mood and it always takes my mind off things. I was currently changing in to running spandex shorts and a sports bra and a loose to tank top over it. I told my dad earlier that I would be running today. So he shouldn't mind that I'm gone. I was outside searching for a song I turned on pandora and hit the pop list. Instantly a song came on and I was off. I didn't know if I wanted to stay in my pack territory or hop into Justin's but my feelings were telling me just to stay in my pack area. While I was running I didn't feel quite comfortable like I usually do. I felt like I was being watched like someone was staring me down. It was bothering the hell out of me so I looked around. I looked out in the distance and saw a couple of wolfs on the other side of the fence separating packs. I thought maybe it was some kids playing around but no. It was the Hawk territory. it was me and Justin's packs revivals. I instantly began to worry. Justin told me the day before I left that he said one of his pack members was walking and heard a couple of guys talking about the hawk clan and how they wanted revenge from Justin's pack, because Justin's pack totally ruined the hawks territory and they just recently rebuild everything and it's fixed. And just my luck there revenge on Justin is me. They want me.

Instantly my wolf who wasn't worried at all took over me and my eyes flashed a shimmering glowing blue. I started growling really loud. my wolf was always up for a fight. me and my wolf are sometimes very different. The 3 wolfs on the other side backed away knowing that my dad would know something was up and come over where I was and I don't think they wanted that. I smiled in victory and jogged back home. When I got back home I took my phone out of my pocket and saw a bunch of texts from Justin. he was asking me if everything was fine and i just told him I was fine. I didn't feel like giving a whole speech about what happened because I was super tired. I took a quick shower and laid in bed.

I realised while I was laying down, I have to be tough. My dad always told to fight and fight strong. Don't let them win. Don't give them what they want and I think I need to take that advise now. I can't let the Hawks get me. And if they try to put up a fight, put up one they won't win because if they do win hell will be coming my way.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry it's a little short but I have school tomorrow and it's really late. :(

I'll try and post tomorrow if I get 15 votes.

So remember to contact me here or follow me on twitter and mention about my story and I might follow you ;)

And if you have any ideas please talk to me :))

Thank you

15 votes=new chapter.