Chapter 10

{ WARNING SEXUAL CONTACT!}

What up wonderful people!

Tomorrow is school so I don't know if I will be able update but I will try if there is enough votes.

I can't for Ariana Grande's new single!! 😍😍

So this chapter might be a little interesting.. 😳😉

~~~~~

Sorry for any mistakes

Chapter 10

It has been a couple of days since I saw the wolfs from the Hawk Clan and to be honest I'm a little freaked out. every where I go I watch and look around for anything out of place.

I was meeting Justin today. He's gonna pick me up at my place. I was really excited cause I haven't seen him in a couple of days and we both miss each other badly. We were gonna meet with his clan today and meet some people.

I haven't told Justin about the Hawk Clan incident and I'm not planning to till it gets really serious. He is really protective of me and I don't want him babying me.

My cell phone buzzed indicating Justin was here. I said good bye to my dad and told him I will be back in a couple of days. I walked outside and saw Justin in his Black Range Rover. I could see him smiling through the tinted window. All I wanted to do was tackle him and hug him to death. When I opened the door I could tell Justin was very eager to see me.

"How's my Baby girl!" he said kissing my check. He soon moved to my lips and he lips found there way to my neck.

"Justin." I breathed "Not now."

He took his lips away and he chuckled later he said and winked. I blushed. We haven't had you know sex yet but it was the little things that took him over the edge. He would always ask for my permission I told him no, when Im ready. He always understood. I mean it's not that I don't want to have sex but I don't know I guess I'm just a little scarred.

Justin could tell I was deep in thought.

"Hey you ok babe?" he said looking at me and then back on the road. "yeah just thinking about stuff." I said and starred down at my lap. "About?" he said while concentrating on the road. I felt awkward bringing this up now. "Um..." I was looking out the window now. "Come on you can tell me." he said while putting one of his hands on my thigh. Should I lie or just bring it up. I decided just bring it up. It's come up sooner or later. "I was thinking about... you know um... ssss-" the word wouldn't come out. "Brianna you know I don't like waiting." He became angry. Shit now I had to bring it up. "I was thinking about sex!" I blurted it out. I put both of my hands on my mouth covering it. He smirked, oh shit I should have just lied. He kept smirking while looking at the road. We were now close to the training camp and meeting area. "Were you thinking about me, how it feels, my hands on you're body?" We know reached the meeting area. I didn't answer his question. I bolted out of the car, running straight to the building where we were all meeting. I reached the building before Justin thankfully and made my way inside, when I was inside, I made my way to the restroom some people saying hello to me on my way there. If Justin was trying to get to me he couldn't cause I would be the girls bathroom. But I will have to face him sooner or later and I really don't. His wolf gets horny very easily.

My hands were over the sink, I turned the water on and splashed some on my face. The door opened indicating someone was in here. When I finished drying face off with a towel and opened my eyes and looked straight in the mirror in the back of me was Justin leaning against the wall smirking. "Fuck" I said under my breath.