Chapter 16

Brianna's POV

I woke up on the couch. I didn't fall asleep here last night so I bolted up and looked around. I smelt bacon and knew Justin was cooking something in the kitchen, he must of brought me down here early and let me sleep. I got up and stretched. I was a little cold and realised I was in one of Justin's shirt, and it was just his shirt. I chuckled and remember last night

I made my way to the kitchen and saw Justin dancing to Problem by Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea in his underwear. Not just his regular white or black underwear, his baby pink underwear. I left quickly and raced to get my phone, but when I came back he wasn't there. I looked around the kitchen and still couldn't find him. He wasn't in the living room, neither in our bedroom. I sniffed the air, I could smell him but I couldn't see him. I was to lazy to check anywhere else so I laided on the couch and went on my phone.

I went through all the text messages I had. Some saying, "I'm praying for you." "Hope you're safe."

"We are all looking for you." but I didn't get one text from my dad. And to say the least, I was a little upset. My eyes started getting watery and I felt a warm tear fall down my cheek followed by many more. Does my dad even care about me? I wiped my tears away when I heard Justin coming, I don't want him to worry about me too much. He came in smiling like crazy still in his baby pink underwear. His hair was a mess from last night and a cheeky grin was plastered on his face. "Good morning princess." he said and kissed my lips. After we kissed I giggled and he smirked. "What in the world are you wearing." I couldn't stop laughing and I took a couple of pictures. "Delete those pictures Brianna." Justin said sternly. I walked to the stair case swaying my hips. "NO!" I bolted upstairs and locked are bedroom door. Ha, too slow for me!

I took Justin's shirt off and hoped in the warm shower. I was scrubbing my hair when I felt someone wrap there arms around me and tug me back. I screamed bloody murder, but was cut off by a hand over my mouth. "Shh babe, it's me." I already had tears running down my face. "Oh babe I'm sorry I shouldn't have scared you like that I forgot." I glared at him and hit his chest. "How the fuck did you even get in, I locked the door, and don't you ever scare me like that again." he chuckled "Babe this is my house I have the keys to every door." he said smirking. "Oh and I deleted the pictures off your phone." that fucking bastard scares me then deletes my photos, fine two can play this game. "Fine no sex for a week." He looked at me with wide eyes and his mouth open. "But babe I haven't seen you for three months, you just got here, I can't deal with my horny ness that's not fair, I'm a young male!" I got out of the shower and swayed my hips, and bent down to get a towel. "Fuck Brianna this isn't fair!"

I got dressed for a clan meet up today because I'm finally back and everyone was worried sick. I chose to wear skin tight skinny jeans that make my butt look big and layers of shirts cause its cold here. the layers of shirts made my boobs look big. Ah Justin is probably gonna die. I put my ugg boots on and was ready to go.

Justin's POV

I was at a table with my best friends Ryan, Chaz, and Christian at the clan meet up. "So how's Brianna?" Chaz asked. Him and Brianna are the closest together out of all of my friends, they get along perfectly and they're like brother and sister. "She's fine, but I scared the shit out of her this morning and she told me no sex for a week!" I got "ouch" from all of them. I looked at Brianna she was talking to Bethany, Chazes claim and Brianna's jeans made her butt look huge and her breast looked super big with the layers of shirts she had because of winter here in Canada, she's in for a surprise when we get home.

People started to gather around the table taking there seats and Brianna took her seat next to mine. "Glad almost everyone could make it." I said while people started to settle down. "I wanna think everyone that came, it means a lot to Brianna." I said looking at her, she blushed and looked down. "If you don't know what happened to her, the love of my life was kidnapped by are enemy Ben from the Hawk Clan. She was kidnapped September 16th. She had been gone for 3 months but yesterday she escaped and ran home. She's my little fighter and without her I would be nothing. I'm just glad she's ok." Everyone "awed" which made Brianna blush even more then she already was. I found it so cute.

After we all had a little talk about how to get Ben back for what he has done, everyone started to head home. "I'm just glad you're okay, I was worried sick, me and Justin looked for you everywhere." I heard Chaz talking to Brianna. Chaz hugged her and then he left. I went over to Brianna an asked if she was ready to go. She nodded yes, and made her way to the car while I turned off the lights.

The car ride home was silently besides a few rings from Brianna's and mines phones. I couldn't help but stare at her breasts. "Hey babe, can we go get some hot chocolate." she said smiling at me. "No" I said just teasing her, which probably won't help with no sex for a week. "Just kidding babe of course we can get hot chocolate!" I kissed her cheek and drove toward the coffee shop. Brianna was on her phone a lot and I was wondering what was up. "Hey honey, why are you on your phone so much?" she looked at it and then looked at me. "Just waiting for my dad to text me, I don't think he cares about me." she looked really sad, but I had to tell her what was going on. "Brianna, you're dad joined the Hawk Clan he set the whole thing up for you to get kidnapped." Next thing I know she crawled into my arms and balled her eyes out. Gosh, maybe I shouldn't have told her.

~~~~~

Well I really wanted to get in another chapter because I started school today and I'm in high school so I'm gonna be really busy with sports and stuff. I'll try and do another one this weekend.

25 votes=new chapter