Chapter 4

Chapter 4

••••

" The next two partners also the last two partners are ?!"

I started to get nervous and excited at the same time. I wanted hear my name I didn't want to be alone for the rest of my life! I guess I was to focused with having an argument with myself that everyone was clapped and my dad pushed me a little bit. that's when I knew I got picked, and I started to walk to the platform.

This was it the love of my life will be standing next to me in a few seconds. I guess I was excited because I started to shake a little bit.

"The next person, which will also be your mate" , she said pointing to me "will be justin bieber!"

I turned my head to the other side of the stage so I could see my mate walking up. when I turned my head I realized that my mate was the guy who was staring at me a couple of minutes ago. The announcer started to talk again.

" Have a nice day everyone!" she waved and walked off the stage.

My mate Justin came toward me while looked at me or more of like well checking me out!

I blushed a little realising that he was checking me out.

"Hi how are you?" He said with a smirk

"I'm great how bout you" I said smiling back

"Great now that I am here with you"

I blushed and told him to find his parents and then meet me by the bottom of the stage. when he agreed he run off to find his parents and I needed to find my dad. I was searching for my dad and found him talking to Ally by the food they had set up. when I reached their they both congratulated me and I said my thanks you's. Ally and her parents left shortly after that and I told my dad to come with me so he could meet my mate and his parents.

My dad was a little nervous I could see it in his facial expressions. I couldn't blame him I was nervous to, I mean who wouldn't its like meeting your other family!

When I got to the bottom of the stage area I saw justin and his family. I was getting anxious. me and my dad started to walk over to where Justin's family was . before I could get over there justin ran to me and hugged and kissed me on the cheek for a moment probably not wanting to get my dad mad.

••••

A/N

Hey here's a new chapter!

I don't think I will post till I get 250 or 300 readers.

So if you want a new chapter tell your friends and everyone you know who has watt pad

LOVE YA ;))