Chapter 13

Ok I only got 7 votes, but gave in because I really, really, really wanted to update.

Maybe you guys arent voting cause it's not long enough, so I'll make em longer.

~~~

Sorry for any mistakes.

Chapter 13

Brianna's POV:

After the bath me and Justin had, we put are pjs on and walked down to the living room. I still couldn't get the thought of Ben out of my head. I told Justin about the whole thing in the bathtub, he told me everything was going to be alright and that he would never leave my side, but I knew he was extremely mad inside of the thought of Ben taking me and touching me.

When we were in the living room we deciding to watch a movie. I picked Captain America because one he is my favorite super hero and I love super hero movies and two cause he is damn sexy. Me and Justin were cuddling on the couch. I couldn't ask for anything better at the moment. It was suppose to be the last day of me staying at Justin's place but I called my dad and said something come up. I didn't want to leave him.

"Why did you pick this movie, I don't want you drooling over any guy but me." Justin said while grabbing my cheeks and squishing them making my lips look like a fishes.

"Are you jealous bieber of a guy I don't even know?" I said while smirking an standing up to make some pop corn.

While I was making my way to the kitchen I passed Justin and he slapped my butt.

"Stop being so horny Justin!" while I swayed my hips to the kitchen.

"Fuck you Brianna!" he said while he laid his head back and his hands over his eyes.

"How hard?!" I yelled from the kitchen. I was standing by the microwave my back towards the door waiting for the popcorn to finish. I heard the door open and immediately knew Justin and I where gonna have a little fun right know.

Justin pressed me up against the wall I was leaning on. He started kissing my neck and sooner or later we were upstairs. ;)

2 days later

I was finally home and was organizing my room. It's nice to change things up a bit. I was super bored, my dad said I couldn't stay at Justin's for another night because he wanted to spead time with me, which is never gonna happen. I miss my mom. I miss doing the girly things we used to do together.

"Hey wanna go to the training area with me? Have to take care of some business." my dad interrupted my thoughts when he walked in.

"Sure" I said, I was already in work out clothes, so I could train a little while he took care of his business stuff.

He hoped into his white Lexus and I hoped into my all black Chevy Camaro. We took seperite cars because he had some extra business to take care of and would call me to come home later.

While my dad was talking to someone at the training camp, I decided that I would run a little. I needed to get some stress off. I picked a song and then off I was on the track. At the corner of my eye I saw my dad watching. He has been awfully quiet lately and I can tell he's not telling me something.

I finished my last lap that I was on to get a drink off water. I should of brought a bottle of water, I hate drinking out of these things. I put my mouth up to the thing and drank out of it, it was nasty but I need water so. I walked off to my car, I heard my phone buzz, guessing it was my dad, I got in and starting my car. I checked the text but it wasn't my dad. I looked around there was no one out here.

"Where are you?" Justin texted me, why was her worrying?

"At the training camp why? Is everything ok?" I was beyond scared now, no one was outside.

I suddenly got a call from Justin.

"Brianna get in your car now and hide. I'm on my way, the hawk clan is in both your dads and my territory. Now head in the back seat or trunk, I love you stay safe for me baby girl, I'll be there soon." He said in a whisper tone. I shut my engine off and looking around to make sure no one was around. I was making my way to the trunk.

"I'm scared Justin, please come quickly." I bolted for the trunk that was popped open and closed it quietly shut.

"It's ok baby girl, stay on the phone with me where are you?" He said, I could here him driving his Audi with the low engine.

"I'm in my trunk." I was in a bad situation. That I probably couldn't get out of if Justin was coming. My dad didn't even worn me, he knew something up and still.

I heard talking. "Justin someone's talking outside.." I whispered and I started crying softly. I heard the voices come closer to my car.

"Looks like the Alphas daughter was here." Said the voice that was really familiar. I heard Justin breathing heavy through the phone.

"Doesn't look like she's here sir." said one of the guys I didn't know.

Ben was here. "Justin I'm really scared, Bens here, please come quick."

"I'm almost there baby girl." I could his engine roar louder.

Ben told his guys to search the car. I was terrified for my life right now.

I suddenly heard the trunk pop. I dragged my body to the back thinking it should help but I know it's not going to.

"Justin-" I saw a bright light.

"Aw here she is Ben" a tall guy said smirking.

I kicked, scream, and did everything I could. The last thing I heard before being pulled out of the trunk was "I'm coming after you princess stay strong."

That moment I knew that dream was a sign.

~~~

Oh shit guys...

What will happen?! ;)

20 votes = New chapter