Chapter 1

This is where it all started now and days I barely remember that pack it happened when I was only 15. I can remember things from the past when I touch something from the past or similar to the past item/person.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
"Come on if you really want to be my mate then you do it for me." Unknown told me.
"But there are some many people here.. an-and th-they are staring at us." I told him
"It'll be ok just do it. If you do I'll be sure to love you til the end of time and I'll mark you, we'll have adorable pups too." He told me in a sweet voice
My wolf was begging me to obey and do it, but I was unsure I really was nervous. I didn't like the way they were staring at me. But I complied.
I nodded my head.
"Good. Now take your dress off."
I look up at his face to see if he was serious about it, and he was.
"I'm really curious to see what you've been hiding under all your hoodies and pants." He told me
I looked at the ground and begin to pull my straps on my shoulders down, but I wasn't gonna take the dress off. The zipper was on my back anyway. Till he..
"Crystal it looks like your friend could use some help. Go on." He told her.
At that time Crystal was my best and only friend. She walked up the stairs and on the dance floor. She casually walked up to me and tried to unzip me but I stopped her. " wait..umm can you tell everyone to look at s-something else and not me i-its u-uncomfortable. I told him in a small voice.
"Ok I'll tell them through the mind link cause I don't want to be too loud" he said casually.
Everyone turned their heads and eyes to the floor, but I know they were still looking. He must have told Crystal something through the mind link cause next thing I knew she took both my hands and held them behind me so I couldn't move them.
"Be nice I'm wanna peak too ya know. This is literally the third time I've seen you take off your hoodie and pants. Its rare because you usually only wear normal clothes on special school occasions. And this is the first time I've ever felt the touch of your skin." Crystal told me
I tried to get out of her grip, but it was to firm and tight. She slowly started to unzip my dress. I could tell she was happy by the smirk on her face. Each time she unzipped my dress she'd pull it down.
"S-stop p-please." I begged her
"Aww what are you gonna do cry" she cooed
I froze in my spot...Cry...Cry..Did..She Say Cry...I don't know how to. I've never cried before. I just stood there frozen.
"Oops did I touch a nerve. I forgot about that little secret" Crystal joked
"What secret?" He asked her
She looked at me .
"Why don't you ask your mate"Crystal said
He looked me straight in the eyes and asked again "What Secret" .
I looked down and said..
"I..don't...know....how....to..cry" I told him
And then he did something a mate wasn't suppose to. He laughed at me.
"I don't care what kind of freakish shit you hide under your hood. I just wanna see what type of girl you keep hidden." He told me
And with that said, Crystal ripped my dress into a bunch of pieces. I gasped loudly and bawled up into a ball.
"Get up Alex" she told me, while pulling me up.
I tried to stay down but she pulled me up so hard I was forced to stand. Everyone was staring at my body so hard, that I'm pretty sure I have holes in my body.
"Oh so you thought that everyone would never find out about this." One girl yelled
"Yeah you have untouched skin" another yelled
"No bruises, cuts,pimples,freckles, burns,scratches either, not even a birthmark." A boy said
"I bet you hid this because you thought no one was worthy of knowing" Crystal whispered but they heard her.
Everyone was beyond pissed.
"Hey tell you what if you let them give you one mark on your flawless skin, I'll mark you now." He told me
I didn't want to but when I said that my wolf took over and submitted to him. I yelled at her and she told me to shut up and watch she win our mate over.
They were whispering about what to do, when they all went quiet and I knew they had decided.
They slowly walked towards me. I backed away from them each time they took a step to me. I didn't even notice that people were behind me until they grabbed me.
They held me on the ground, and one took a knife a drew an upside down cross on my stomach. (I Have Nothing Against God To Any Religious People).