Chapter eleven

Note: It's been months and months since I updated.......finally, the hard part in my life is over, I'm moving on, and wrtiting again. Also....I'm really not sure what's going to happen here. Because I stopped writing, this story has lost so many of it's followers, so it'd be great if you showed it some love. <3

By the time I woke up, Talen wasn't there...again. I know he didn't want one of my brothers barging in and catching us, even though all he was doing was comforting me, but still.

Any other time I would've admired that...but today? I wanted to kill him. I was covered in cold sweat, my ribs throbbed & my wheezing only made it worse.

I thought things like this only happened it cheesy love stories? The girl is torn between two guys and then becomes worthless. I guess this was more than that, though, because I couldn't control this. I still felt like a weak pansy.

"Talennn," I groaned, hoping he was in the house and his wolf ears could hear me. I waited patiently...for about 20 seconds. Then I decided he wasn't here and decided to crawl out of bed.

My door suddenly burst open, Jason, Max, Jack, James, Talen, Seth, my dad, and even Sarah burst through the door.

.

I gaped at the lot of them, suddenly feeling very consious of their eyes....all directed apon me.

"Uh...yes?"

At those two words, everyone snapped out of it.

"Talen explained what's going on and I just wanted to say-"

"Serena you must pick one or-"

"What the hell is Talen talking about, you have two mates? Is that-"

"Why didn't you tell us any of this? I'd really like to know these things-"

"EVERYONE, shut up!" Talen roared.

I noticed James has stood silent through the whole outburst. I'd already told him everything.

"I'm sorry, Serena," Talen leaned of the edge of my bed, looking concerned and apologetic. "I though if I told them they'd leave you alone."

"All...of it?"I croaked.

He nodded.

Okay, that was fine. Everyone knew everything, even Seth and Sarah and my dad, besides Laina and Lily, who wouldn't understand anyway. It was about time everything was in the open.

"Guys, you're making her claustrophobic. Get out, all of you. You can talk to her later." James finally spoke up. They all nodded solemy, trudging out. Seth sent me a pained look, Jason looking severe, my dad just said quitely, "I talk to you later, Serena."

Sounds fun, I thought bitterly. He didn't even know I was a wolf to begin with. Neither did Sarah or Seth. I should've felt bad for not telling them, but I really didn't.

Talen was the only one who stayed. I put the covers back over me, curling up in a ball while he stroked my hair.

"I suppose I should probably do it today." I joked.

"Do what?"

"Choose. Even though I already have."

He quirked an eyebrow, looking self concious.

"You, of course."

Talen's POV

"You, of course."

My throat unclenched and I sighed of relief. They were the best words I'd heard in a long time.

But she didn't even know Nick. Not that I wanted to introduce them, but shouldn't she naturally want to meet him? Want to learn who he is before she went and picked me?