Final

3 years later.

Karen.

"Chresanto where the fuck are we going." I said. He had me dressing all formal for an event I didn't even know we were going to. It was late notice.

"Look, Clyde invited me to this diner. He said something was going to happen." He laughed.

Ever since the day we had got home, everything went great surprisingly. We had gotten our bodies back to a healthy state, I got promoted for my job, went back to finish college, and moved in with Chresanto.

Clyde and Travis made it official, thanks to Travis. Clyde's ole nervous ass was too scared to make it official. That happened months after we made it home from the island.

Chresanto was working to be a lawyer surprisingly. Even though he was always busy, he still made time for me. He was the sweetest.

After an hour drive we'd finally made it to the place. We stepped out the car and made it inside to see a waiter. "How many?" He asked.

I was going to speak but Chres cut me off. He cleared his throat, "ahem! We were invited for a reserved table." He said, stepping in front of me. Ole jealous ass. I giggled and shook my head.

He looked at me for a second, then looked at Chresanto and chuckled. "Chresanto and.." He stared back at me. "Karen?"

"Yes sir. Could you please direct us to our table?" I asked.

He quickly nodded before leading us to a table in the back. Only to be met with Clyde and Travis with a man on the side.

We embraced them in a hug and was introduced to the man. He was Travis's brother, Brian.

We ordered out meals after we got our drinks. We talked while we waited for the food, Clyde saying that he wanted us to get together again so that's why we're here.

Travis got up and said he had an announcement. "Okay y'all. Can I say something about Clyde real quick?"

"The floors yours." Chresanto gestured.

And from then on he rambled about how annoying Clyde was, but mentioned how sweet he was and kind to anyone. I knew exactly where this was going.

He brung out a little box, and Chresanto gasped. This nigga. I smiled and watched Travis get down on one knee. Brian was just recording. I guess he knew.

"And I'll be willing to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

"Yass! Fuck it up suh!" I couldn't hold it in. Travis only laughed while Clyde gave me a glare. I shut up.

"Bitch yes. Of course." Clyde replied and instantly hugged him.

"Aw shit, ima cry." Chresanto wiped fake tears and I pushed him aside.

"I knew Clyde ass wouldn't be the one to propose." Brian mentioned.

"Damn right." Chresanto said. Travis wasn't afraid to do things. Clyde thinks of doing something, probably gets too anxious or doubtful and ends up not doing it. But if they handled that through the years I think they'll be alright

"You know this is gonna be us sooner or later?" Chresanto told me after kissing my cheek.

"And I'll be happily waiting baby." I said, giving him a kiss.

And a few months later, he finally did. The rest is history.

..
The End.

-Authors Note-

This story is officially over lmfao. Damn near took forever to finish, but its done. Did yall like it?

Anyways. Now the next book, y'all decide. Princeton Or Santo again? (Or any other member.)

I'll notify y'all when I publish it💕💕