Chapter Five

The rain poured harder and harder.

The wind blew stronger and stronger.

And at this point, the loud screams are starting to irritate me.

I'm at the point to where if I hear another yelp or scream from anyone, I'm going to fucking kill a bitch expeditiously. We've been in this boat for the past four hours, and I don't think I can sit here much longer. Yeah, it's cold, but I'd rather sail into the sea than deal with this nonsense. Sierra fell asleep not too long ago and I'm surprised she still can sleep through this loud noise.

I was awake, and so was the man in the other seat. I remembered I had a flashlight in my bag so I brought it out. I pushed the yellow button and a bright, yet yellowish light flashed. I looked around and saw that the man was sleeping too. I brought the light over to his face and scrunched up my face. I didn't have the perfect eye sight.

The man wasn't actually a ''man'' as I once thought. He looked like he was maybe 19 or 20 I'm guessing. I shrugged my shoulders and layed my head on Sierra's shoulder. She moved for a second before dozing off again. I chuckled.

"Are we ever gonna get out of here? Damn." I mumbled.

"Probably in a few hours."

I jumped at the sudden answer. It was from the guy.

"H-how do you know?" I asked, shivering from the cold winds. I could tell the shield from above us might fall off too, so it isn't going to last us much longer.

"I heard their announcement." He muttered. "Oh.." I said, uninterested. I heard a muffled scream near us, so I lifted up the cover to see that one of the ships had dropped. Then another, and another. I started to shake. I tend to shake when I'm nervous.

"Oh my god, Sierra wake up! Quick." I yelled hurriedly. I saw a black figure running in each ship and either cut's the brown rope it was attached to, or pressed the dark red button. Who is that? Why was he doing this? Don't he see it's freaking thundering out there?

"Leave me alone.."

"Sierra we're about to get launched! Get up!" I yelled. I grabbed my belongings and tried to lead us to the opening. In a flash, the folds immediately opened and in came an intruder. It was a different person in a grey mask. I heard the emergency calls throughout the ships. The guy in the other seat attempted to stop him from reaching the red button but it seemed like the hidden guy had a weapon.

"Stop!" Sierra screeched, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" She asked, angrily.

"My job, bitch." The man rudely answered.

He pushed me hard enough to knock me down. Everything went in slow motion as I watched him press the button before running out. We couldn't fight him. I felt the rush of air as we all dropped to the ocean.

The bad thing is that the waves were moving extremely fast. Why must this happen so sudden. Me and Sierra held each other tightly, acting like if we pray really hard, god will save us. Unfortunately, it would not be that easy. The boat started rocking side to side and I saw a few bodies floating near us. How can they die so quickly?

I already knew that there was a possibility that we would die soon. But a part of me knew not to give in and just let it go. Sierra started to lightly cry; she was sensitive. 

I rubbed her back to ensure her that we would be okay. I thought 67% of us living. Yeah I've been thinking lot for the past few minutes that we've been out here.

It was so dark. It smelled like salt water, which was going to make me sick. As much as I needed to throw up, I managed to keep myself from doing so. "Where are we? We've already gotten farther away from the ship. I could barley see the light." Sierra said, sluggishly.

"You expect us to know? Thanks to that grey masked bastard we have a 43% chance of dying." I said. "Seriously?" The other guy asked. I almost forgot about him being here.

"Yes, seriously." I said.

This isn't fair. I knew I shouldn't have got on here. But I just wanted to be safe. And look where it got us. But I shouldn't blame myself. Blame the guy who announced for us to be on the boat and the grey masked bastard. And his supposed partner. This all just made me extremely livid.  Why can't I just have a vacation without something happening like this? And now it's getting worst. Rain is starting to pour out the dark sky. Thunder bolted through the sky which I hate. And the guy sitting with us is starting to annoy me with those stank looks he's giving me.

What'd I ever do to him? Jeez. I rolled my eyes and looked around us. We're completely surrounded with water. I don't even see one piece of land. We're gonna be here all night. This is just terrifying..

_

__

__

___

__

How's the story, guy's? :)

_