Chapter Four|Days

[Osomatsu's POV]

A few days has passed since Todomatsu and Jyushimatsu had been attacked. They were doing better since their cuts and bruises were treated.

The weather has been clear the few days after the attack, which is quite ironic. After such depressing times, you'd expect it to be rainy and cold, yet the weather dared to show how the bright sun. Why was it so happy after such such events?

I stretched lazily on the floor and toss the magazine I had.

I'm still wondering who beat the shit out of them. Seriously, why didn't they leave when they found out Jyushimatsu and Todomatsu didn't have money? They couldn't just they just take something and leave? I hate this...

But why didn't I go with them to prevent the attack from happening? As their oldest brother, I should've protected them. I would've killed them, getting their own knife and slicing their necks, making sure their skin turned red and bloody. I would've grabbed the umbrella and gabbed it into their eyes. I would've waited until blood squirts out of their eyes and-

"Osomatsu-niisan?"

I snapped out of my trance once I heard Jyushimatsu. I was unconsciously grinding my teeth hard enough for him to hear, which he was beside me messing with a baseball. He sounded a bit frightened.

"Oh, sorry, Jyushimatsu, what did you need?" I said with a forced smile. He seemed suspicious of my behavior, but he put on a smile.

"I wanna go out and play baseball! The sun looks clear and happy so let's go!" he yelled happily.

"Why don't you take Ichimatsu with you? It looks like he needs some air so why don't you go with him?"

"Okay!! Ichimatsu-niisan, let's go!"

"...Sure."

"Yay!"

Jyushimatsu jumped out the door, like the bundle of energy he is. Ichimatsu gloomily walked out of the room. After they leave, Karamatsu, Choromatsu, Todomatsu, and I remained in the room.

'Tch..." I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

Todomatsu rested on the couch, with his arm covering his eyes. He seemed exhausted. An earbud was in his ear while the other was on his chest. He sighed.

Choromatsu was reading a boring magazine about finding a job. He was reading it carefully. I found it annoying. Why does he even care about getting a job? We could just stay here, as the NEETS we are.

Karamatsu looked at his reflection in the mirror, admiring his annoyingly proud self. Then I see that he looked at Todomatsu for a quick second. Then he shoot a quick glare at Todomatsu. His face didn't really show an expression that I could understand. He glared back to his reflection.

I found that strange.

Bored, I roll over to Choromatsu. He was laying down, holding up a magazine. He didn't see me coming. I felt a grin form on my lips and I bumped into him, making him let go of the magazine. It fell on his face with a soft 'splot'.

"Hey, watch it!" he yelled, a huge irk mark resting on his cheek.

"I know, I was watching you!" I said with a laugh.

He coldly glared at me. "Ugh... What do you want?"

"Your onii-chan is bored! Let's go and do something!"