Chapter 1: the mental hospital

Andy's Pov

I woke up. The sun was beaming in my eyes and my body was aching all over. I started to look around "Where the fuck am I?" nothing looked familiar. Where was my bed? Why was I in this room? Then i looked at my arms, they where wrapped up and I was hooked to an IV. "God Damnit" I'm in a mental hospital ..... that's when i heard someone screaming and crying my name .... i already knew who it was before my room door was slammed open "hey C!" C.C came running in

C.C's Pov

I came running in Andy's room crying hystericaly "ANDYYYYYY!!!!" i cried as my eyes fell onto him "Hey C!" He replied. I was between crying and wanting to hit him, but since he was injured ill give him a break. "How are you?" I asked sadly, his arms where wrapped up and he was on a IV. He spoke softly "I'm fine C, don't worry about me" tears started to feel my eyes as i quickly hugged him "Andy I worry about you all the time, when i found you covered in blood i didn't know what to do" Andy smiled and kissed my cheek "Its ok C, I'm fine now". My face turned a crimson red as he pecked my cheek. "Awwwwww C.C is red!!!!" Andy started to tease "noooooo!!!!" I screamed and just as i did the nurse walked in "visiting hours is over sir" her eyes fell on me smiling big. "Ok miss ill be right out" i smiled back as she left the room. "Andy ---" before i could even complete my sentence his lips were pressed against mine, my lips intertwined with his as he pulled away ending the best kiss of my life. "Bye C.C" he waved happily blowing me another kiss. I caught it and blew one back leaving the room "Does he like me? Like actually like me?!" My face turns red at the thought and my heart flutters.

SORRY IT'S MY FIRST STORY SO THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT IM TRYING PLEASE CONTINUE READING IM TRYING REALLY HARD :)