Chapter 6: Freedom

Andy's Pov

Ever since C.C came by things have been weird. Like first Ashley now C.C, is there something wrong with me? I look in the mirror and tears start to form in my eyes. Im a ugly, fat, worthless, emo fag. Know wonder why people hate me. I felt the tears stream down my face. Im alone in this world, nobody will ever want me. I sink to my knees and look at my wrists that I had slashed a week ago. Time has flown by since then. My mind went blank as i turned back to the mirror. "Im living proof, that my mom should have killed me in the womb. I am a discussing person. I wish I would have died already." I started to cry more as i spoke. I eyeballed the boy in the mirror "I hate myself!" I clenched my fist and slammed it into the mirror shattering it. I then sank back to my knees looking at the broken glass almost laughing "Aw damn how am I going to talk myself out of this one?" I smirked and picked up the glass "Or I could never talk again." I pulled the glass to my neck ready to slice.

Jayy's Pov

I was bored as hell after I had got done working. So the only thing that was on my mind was Andy, i walked to his room, hoping he was there. I came to his room and knocked "Andy, you there?" Nobody replied but I walked in anyways and saw the bathroom door was open and there was shiny pieces on the ground. I walked towards the door and noticed it was glass. I started to freak "ANDY!!!" i screamed, slamming the door open. He was on the floor with a piece of glass to his throat ready to slice. He automatically dropped the glass out of shock, I wrapped my arms around him crying. "Ill get you out of here, I swear." I picked him up in my arms and ran to the elevator going to the first floor. I swiped my I.D card and ran out of the hospital heading to my car holding crying Andy. I put him in the back seat and covered him up with my jacket. "Its ok, your safe now." I put my keys in the car and started it up. I drove out of the parking lot and onto the road. I wanted andy safe and protected, only i can do that. I looked in tje back amd smiled at Andy, he was now sleeping. I pulled up to my house and carried Andy into the house bridal style looking at him, he was so cute when he was asleep. I locked the door still holding Andy in my arms. I heard a boom and footsteps flowed it. My friend, Dahvie that I lived with me ran down the stairs grinning like a mad man. "What's up Dahvie?" I said in a whisper trying not to wake Andy.

Dahvie's Pov

I was smiling like a mad man. I've never seen Jayy bring anyone home before and the boy he was carrying was super cute. I looked at Jayy "Nice pick, ima go out for a bit tho see ya" i waved and left out the door. Lil Jayy's gonna get laid finally! I was smiling ear to ear. My friend Jayy is getting laid! I hopped in my car and drove off to a bar. I got out of the car and walked to a table and looked at the TV. The news was on wasn't expecting anything out of the normal until a boys picture appeares on the screen. Omg it was the boy Jayy was holding!!! What was Jayy doing with him?! I grabbed my coat and ran from the bar hopping back into my car. I ran two red lights before I got to my house. I jumped out of my car after parking it and unlocked the door running up to Jayy. "What the fuck are you doing with him, man?!" I screamed out making Andy toss and turn. "I had to save him from the hospital, he was getting hurt. Just like i saved you from that gang." He was hurting i saw it in his eye. "Ok, ill keep him a secret, just don't bring that up anymore." I walked to my room that Jayy gave me and sighed as i turned on the TV.

HEYY ITS ME AGAIN HOPED U LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!