Chapter 3: A long day

Ashley's Pov

I sat down after getting my plate, Andy looked so innocent, so pure, so beautiful .... I stopped myself. OMG! ASHLEY NO! BAD ASHLEY! BADDDDD!!!!!  I can't fall for him he's gonna be million of miles away in two weeks! No! Before i realized it Andy was staring at me confused. "Ashley you ok?" He said looking at me with those beautiful eyes. "Y-yea I'm fine" I said trying to act cool. I quickly looked at my food and sighed "I want jerky" Andy laughed "I want skittles ....". I looked at him not seeing the joke "Cuz I'm as straight as the rainbow!" He announced causing nurse Jayy to look at us. "Wait I thought you were straight." I said "No, like Juilet reminded me of a guy she was very manly and stern." He was laughing and looking at me. "Oh" I said looking at him blushing. He smiled but a sudden shadow came over Andy as I looked at him. It was nurse Jayy standing behind him.

Nurse Jayy's Pov

Andy Biersack was a sexy young man. I've liked him since he first walked in here. But I can't be flirting with a patient I'll get in big trouble. I let out a sigh but I have to at least talk to him. I walk over to him and Mr.Purdy. "Hey guys, is everything ok? I see you two haven't touched a single thing on your plates." Andy looked up at me with a childlike smile "Its evilllll, all nasty, i wants skittles! Gimme!!" He wines. I can't help but laugh "If I buy you Skittles promise me you'll eat the food tomorrow" I smiled. "YASSSS!!! I promise" Andy said as he intertwined our pinkies together "Pinkie promise". He was so cute. I nodded and went to the candy store seeing another young man about Andy's age with the same clothing style but thought nothing of it and picked up six bags of skittles and drove back to the hospital.

Andy's Pov

Yay! Jayy is getting me skittles! I was so happy. Ashley was moving his stuff to be in the same room as me (Each room has two beds and a walk in bathroom) it was now like 8 pm and for some reason I've had a boner all day so I can't wait to take a shower by myself. Nurse Jayy walked in smiling holding a bunch of skittles. "Omg thank you!!!!!" I said running to him hugging him tightly as I took the skittles. "Y-your welcome, I'm supposed to tell you two too shower and head to bed" Jayy said looking down "Ok ill go first!" I said happily but that soon turned to shock "Andy you have to shower together because of our water bill." My mouth dropped and so did Ashley's "WE HAVE TOO SHOWER TOGETHER?!" Ashley and me screamed "Yes" he looked at us seriously. Me and Ashley looked at eachother man will this be awkward.....

SMUT NEXT CHAPTER!!!! I HOPE MORE PEOPLE READ THIS, IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS OR IDEAS PLEASE SHOOT THEM AT ME ♥