Chapter 8: It's on like donkey kong

Dahvie's Pov

It was 3am and i still couldn't sleep. My head was killing me and so was my back. I needed air, vodka, anything at the minute. Then i noticed my stomach growl at me. Oh shit! I hadn't ate in days I've been forgetting, no wonder my head and body was hurting. I got out of bed tiptoeing out of the room trying not to wake Jayy and Andy. Andy moved a bit, i looked at him and froze in place hoping he wouldn't wake up. And thankfully he didn't. I continued to tiptoe out of the bunk room and into the kitchen where the fridge was. The first thing i saw was spray cheese, so i grabbed it out from the fridge with a beef jerky stick. I slowly closed the fridge and tiptoed to the small living room. I turned on the TV and plopped down on the couch. I took the jerky in one hand and the can in the other. I sprayed the cheese on the jerky and began to watch. "Don't go in the dark room, stupid bitch." I shook my head saying. "And boom, she's dead. Should've listed to good ol' Dahvie." I kept my eyes on the screen as he cuts her to tiny lil pieces. I took another bite out of my beef jerky and continued to watch. I usually hate scary movies but for some reason i was getting really into this one. My heart was pounding faster as the murder slit the girls throat. Then someone grabbed me from behind, i screamed loud. I quickly jumped up away from the person that grabbed me. I looked at the person it was Jayy. "Dude, what the fuck do you think your doing?! Scaring a grown man that's watching a scary movie like that!" I screamed in shock. Jayy fell back laughing, smiling ear to ear. "Dahvie, you should've seen your face! Its priceless!" Jayy kept laughing. "Oh its on! Its on like Donkey Kong!" Jayy stopped laughing "Oh shit, the last time you said that i ate a two month old pizza." Jayy looked at me nervously. I made a evil smile at him and laughed. "Pay backs a bitch my dear friend." I said laughing. Just as i said what i had to say Andy walked in. Oops.

Andy's Pov

I woke up to people screaming and laughing. I tried to role over and go back to sleep but the noises got louder. I grunted and stood up out of bed and walked to the small living room. There was Dahvie and Jayy. Jayy looked horrified and Dahvie looked like he was ploting something. "Ugh what's going on?" I said a bit confused. Dahvie looked at me with a smirk "oh nothing just getting pay back, cuz Jayy is a butt hole." Jayy looked at him then me. "Dahvie, don't please." Jayy urged Dahvie. "So Andy did you know that's Jayy's a virgin?" Dahvie said looking at me. My mouth dropped as i looked at Jayy. "What?! How tho he's sexy?! I mean look at him! Not just that he's sweet, kind, funny, and he buys me skittles! Who wouldn't want him?!" I noticed what i just said, a warm blushing filling covered my face. I looked away from them covering my mouth with my hands. What the hell did i just say?! He's really gonna think ima freak now! Dahvie interrupted my thoughts "Jayy feels the same way, you know that, right? He likes you alot." My face heated up and so did Jayy's. "H-he l-likes me?" I said looking at Dahvie "yep" Dahvie said looking back at me. I walked over to Jayy "is this true, Jayy?" Jayy looked down then back up at me "yes it's true." I smiled big and helped him up, as i did he pulled me into him. I blushed again as i looked up at him. He pulled my chin to him, our lips only an inch apart. He smiled and connected our lips together.

Jayy's Pov

Mine and Andy's lips were intertwined together. He licked my bottom lip for entrance. I opened my mouth and let his tongue explore me. He pushed me against the wall straddling my hips, i wanted more. I wanted all of Andy. Andy let go and started to breathe against my neck. I wanted to moan so badly but i bit my lip to contain my moans. He licked around my neck trying to find my sweet spot, i knew if he did I'd moan, but i needed desperately to contain myself. I didn't know if he was ready. I gasped as his tongue found my sweet spot "like that, baby?" Andy said whispering in my ear. I wanted him, i wanted him so bad. I couldn't do it, i have to stop him. He's not ready, i know he's not. I grab him and look at him "Andy i like you alot. But your not ready, i know your not. Let's wait a bit longer ok." I said a bit upset. Andy smiled and kissed my cheek. "It's ok Jayy bear. Your just looking out for me." I stopped "Wait, wheres Dahvie?!" I looked around and saw a note "Left to go to the bar - Dahvie♥" I shook my head. Does he think I'm just going to go ahead and make love to Andy?! I want to protect him not screw him over. I looked at Andy and smiled as he hugged me from behind. All i wanna so is protect him and have him smile. I looked down at Andy and picked him up bridal style. I walked him into the bedroom and laid him on the bed. "Your safe with me always." I said looking at him brushing his hair from his face. "I know i am, Jayy bear." I leaned down and kissed his forehead. "Wanna watch a movie, before we go back to bed?" I said looking down at him. "Yasss! Let's watch Batman!"

SO I MADE THIS CHAPTER LONGER THEN THE OTHERS. I HOPE ALL OF YOU LIKED IT :) NEXT CHAPTER A NEW CHARTER WILL BE INTRODUCED SO GET READY.