Chapter 9: Fallen Angel

Andy's Pov

It was around 3 am. I groaned and turned to the clock only to prove it was just now 3:30 am. I couldn't sleep, Jayy kept crossing my mind. I loved him, but what would everyone think if they found out about me and him. My mind was going everywhere. Then stopped, I'm on the run from the hospital. Ill never see my family or friends again. I clamed down after thinking a lil. But wait what would happen if they found Jayy.After all Jayy is the one that got me out of the hospital. No, i can't think like that. I have to protect Jayy at all costs. My thinking stopped when i heard someone get up. I froze in place and acted as if i were sleeping. I heard the door to the RV close so i turned around to see who had gotten up. It was Dahvie, but why is he on the outside at 3 in the morning? I started to worry about him. I moved my legs so i could touch the floor. The floor was cold and my head just kept throbbing. Dahvie and i are best friends and i know how much he loves sleeping. So why is he up? I got up from out of bed and turned looking at Jayy. He was so cute when he slept. I walked from the bunk room to the outside. There he was, Dahvie. He looked like he was about to go somewhere. "Hey, Dahvie!" I yelled making Dahvie jump up in fright. "Y-yea?" Dahvie said still scared. "What are you doing up? And are u going somewhere?" I started to walk to him. "Can't sleep worth shit. So decided to go to the bar." He said before getting in his car. "Ok, be back soon." I smiled and saw the crimson car pull out and drive away. "Crazy drunken rainbow haired unicorn." I laughed and walked back in to see Jayy laying on the floor eating my skittles. God dammit.

Dahvie's Pov

I couldn't sleep not with Jayy snuggling Andy. Im envoys of them. Since i can remember ive been hurt, abused and neglected. I felt unloved and was depressed 24/7. I let out a deep sigh as i pulled off. Nobody knows I'm depressed. I fake a smile and laugh so they don't worry. But my depression is getting the best of me. I drive down the road thinking of my past. My first boyfriend, Zach, said he loved me and everything. He hit me many times as 'punishment' for doing something he didn't like. He would beat and mentally abuse me. I felt worthless and unloved. That's when Jayy saved me. Jayy saw the bruises and the cuts. He took me away from it all. Its exactly what he did with Andy. Jayy is a hero, a hero that nobody knows about. I drove till i saw the Poison Apple bar. Its a gay strip club. I parked up and got out of the car. I walked into the club and automatically saw a man on a pole and damn was he hot. He had a tattoo on his stomach that said 'OUTLAW' and he was wearing tight black skinny jeans with cowboy boots. I watched the man unbutton his pants and go back to dancing. He stopped and shot a wink at at me smirking a bit. My mouth dropped and i looked down at my feet blushing. He was so hot and just wow. I looked back up and there he was right in front of me. He smiled and said "Hey I'm Ashley but call me Ash. My shift is over now and i couldn't help but notice you looking at me." I blushed like crazy amf replied "H-hey I'm Dahvie and yeah i was looking at you. I think your sexy as hell." I was so nervous i was literally shaking. He smiled big and sat me down. "So what do you want to drink, Dahvie?" He asked "Vodka please." I said back. He laughed and called the bar tender over. A few seconds later i was greeted by a cold glass. "Here ya' go." He said happily. I took the glass from his hand and smiled back. "Thanks, hey after we drink do you wanna come over to my place? We can watch TV or whatever you want." I said. He replied "I would love too." I smiled and finished my drink.