Chapter 7: Trouble

Jayy's Pov

Dahvie had left to his room, as i looked back at Andy sleeping on my bed. He was so cute, i brushed a piece of hair out from his face and smiled. "Ill always protect you." I whispered as i kissed his forehead. I smiled and left out of the room heading to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror and sighed, memories of Andy almost slashing his throat with the piece if mirror returned. Ill never left him think that he needs to die, never again. I slipped off my 'Fuck you' shirt and put on my unicorn shirt. I smiled and looked in the mirror "Damn I'm looking sexy" i winked at the mirror and licked my lips. Still facing the mirror i pulled my leather belt off and through it across the bathroom, i started to move my hips as if i was a stripper. I slid down to the ground tracing up my ankle up to my thy and cock as i started to stand back up. I started to unbutton my pants when i heard a familiar voice coming from behind me "Ugh Jayy ..." I turned around to see who it was. Oh shit! It's Andy!

Andy's Pov

I woke up it was still night, but i was hungry and had to pee. I got out of bed knowing i was at Jayy's house cuz of a picture of him and some other guy with rainbow hair was on the night stand. I opened a door i thought might be a bathroom, it wasn't, i saw was the guy in the picture with the rainbow hair. "Ugh sorry i was looking for the bathroom." I said looking at the man. "Its cool, I'm Dahvie. And the bathrooms right over there." He said pointing at a door that was cracked open. "Thanks, I'm Andy." I said walking off to the bathroom. I stopped at the door and saw Jayy. He looked like he was ..... stripping. My pants tightened as i watched and blushed, his movements were so sexy. I kept watching but boners and the need to pee don't mix so i spoke to get his attention "ugh Jayy ..." Jayy quickly turned around blushing. "Oh ugh hey, Andy. Need the bathroom?" He said looking down embarrassed. I nodded and walked in undoing my pants letting my boner spring out. Jayy's mouth dropped as he saw. I grabbed it and did my thing. When i finished Jayy was still looking at my boner. "Did i do that?" Jayy said blushing. "Yep" i smiled and pressed my body against his. Jayy gasped and bit his lips. But sighed "let's wait Andy, i want you to be sure, ok?" I looked at him and nodded sadly. I walked back to his room and sighed as i fell back asleep.

*Skip to morning*

Jayy's Pov

I woke up to Dahvie sitting on my stomach looking at the TV. "What the hell Dahvie?! Off! Down boy!" I yelled trying to get him off. "Im not a dog, so ask me properly and i will." Dahvie said with a smirk on his face. "Fineeee, Mr.Vanity will you please get off of me?" I laughed. He got off of me "Much better" he said still smirking, he walked out of the room. I sat up and looked at the TV. Batman? I don't remember buying this ... i was about to hit eject in the movie when Andy came running down the stairs screaming. "Noooooo! Leave it innnnn!" My mouth dropped and so did the remote from my hand. I backed away from it playing like i was scared. He smiled and sat on my lap pausing the movie and changing channels. He stopped and listened to the news. "Andrew Biersack, a patient at a local mental hospital has ran away. If you have any information call (789) 123-456-556" Andy laughed and looked at me "Jayy their gonna find me if we don't do something." I nodded and started packing my things into bags and Dahvie did the same. "Are we going somewhere Jayy?" Andy asked looking at me. "Yes, were moving for your and Dahvie's safety. Get your stuff we need to go." I said looking back at him. He nodded and loaded his things into the RV, i had one for these kinda situations. I put up a for sell sign with my fake number on a disposable phone. We drove for hours till i was sure we was out of the state. It was almost night fall and Dahvie and Andy have been watching TV in the back of the RV waiting for me. I walked to the back and hugged them. Dahvie was like a brother to me, and Andy was more like a lover. I didn't wanna lose them, neither of them. I smiled and hopped into my bunk watching the TV with them. Andy got out from his bunk and into mine. We spooned as we watched the TV. I'd do anything to protect them. Their all i have.

HEY GUYS!!!! IM HOPING MY BOOK ISNT A COMPLETE DISASTER. IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO PLEASE MESSAGE ME!