Chapter 10: Oh Fuck!

Dahvie's Pov

I hopped into my crimson red car, after opening the door for Ashley of course. I put the keys into the car and cranked the car up. I pulled out of the parking lot being extra careful cuz Ashley was with me. I don't wanna see him or anyone hurt. I looked over to the long haired man and blushed. What was this feeling? I don't even know him and I've already caught feelings for him. I sigh and look at the road trying hard to pay attention to it. But fantasies of Ashley kept popping in my head. I must've zoned out and passed a red light cuz I heard Ashley scream. "DAHVIE!" I snapped out of my candyland and looked to Ashley. I almost cried looking at him. He had a look of terror in his eyes and he was shaking. I quickly pulled over the car and looked at a now crying Ashley. "What's wrong?" I asked him putting a hand on his back. He didn't reply, he just sat there crying. What happened to Ashley in his past? And why is it affecting him so bad?

*BACK TO JAYY AND ANDY*

Andy's Pov

There he was, Jayy, laying on the fucking floor eating MY skittles. The floor was covered with them it, it looked like a sea of rainbow. And Jayy was laying there eating them. I didn't know rather to laugh or to hit him in the head with a frying pan. He looked so cute, so innocent. I smiled at him looking at the skittles and came up with a plan. I licked six skittles and stuck it to his face. He pouted and threw some at me. In the end it turned out to be a skittle war. And I was the winner. We laughed and looked at eachother as I said "Jayy, I love you." He smiled back and pulled me on top of him looking deeply into my grayish blue eyes and saying "I love you too, Andy." My heart fluttered as he said it. That's when we heard the door slam open, a colorful Dahvie stood there .... but someone was with him .... it couldn't be .... Ashley?