Chapter 13: Dreams And Nightmares

Jayy's POV

Everything is white. I feel as if im drowning in a sea of thick white milk. Ringing of bells filled my ears. "Andy?! Where are you?! ANDY?!!!!!" My heart was beating out of my chest. All I wanted was Andy. "Jayy" a faint voice called out through the white. "Andy?! Is that you?!" I screamed calling out for the voice. "Jayy come here." It said back to me. I ran though the thick white nothingness to where the voice was calling out. "Andy?! Please!!! Is that you?!" I screamed as I kept running. The bells got louder and I saw two figures. I ran closer so I could make out who it was. It was Andy ..... and me ...? We were both in tuxs and that's when I realized ...... This is mine and Andy's wedding. I watched blushing in awe.

BOOM!!!!

A loud crash came from behind me ..... It was Ashley. And he was carrying a gun. I ran towards Andy and stood protecting him. And I looked to my side the me getting married to Andy was running away.... But I stood my ground. Ashley fired his gun towards me. The bullets went strait through me as if I was nothing but a ghost and that's when I heard the one thing I fear the most ..... Andy in pain. I turned around and looked at him in horror. Blood dripped from the gun shot wounds and from his mouth. "No ..... Andy ...." And as much as I reached out for him my hands only went through him. Andy fell to the floor. The once thick white nothingness was now turning red. Ashley faded and everything went black. I was now in what felt like a dark room. Hot  tears streamed dowm my face as I hugged my legs. "Oh Andy..... I'm so so so sorry .... My perfect lil Andy" I cried more my heart broken and torn. A hand touched my shoulder. I looked up and the blood covered Andy stood there. "Andy but I .... Saw you..." I tried to say between the tears "Shhhhh. Dearest Jayy what you have witnessed is not yet to come. You can prevent it but you must know yourself before that time can come. You must face your biggest fears in order to be with the man you love. Because the man you love isn't an ordinary man. God himself wished for Andrew to be with a woman and by doing that when Andrew died he'd become an angel. But because God sees that you and he are truly in love, he's willing to give up his prized angel, Mr, Biersack, if you can prove your love for him. But be warned your biggest fears will become real. And your hell will become a reality. But if you and he make it and become wed, then for the rest of you twos lives on earth and in the afterlife, you two will live happily." Said the bloody Andy. I nodded. I had so many questions but before I could even speak a word, bells began to ring and the bloody Andy looked at me. "Love and take care of him." And with that the bloody Andy turned into nothing but a puddle of hot blood.

Andy's POV

Jayy had been tossing and turning and even started mumbling in his sleep. I didn't want to wake him up. But seeing him like this upset me. I took the map of the mansion in my hand and signed. Mabey he's just hungry. After all, he only ate my skittles last night. I went downstairs and across many hallways but finally I found the kitchen. My mouth dropped as I looked around. Every fancy kitchen appliance was in here. I walked to the fridge and my heart almost skipped a beat. "Eggs from Paris?! What's wrong with normal eggs?! Milk from Belgium?! And bacon from Australia?! What the fuck is wrong with the normal shit?!" I said my head spinning. I cooked him bacon, eggs over easy, sausage and toast. "This meal probably costs like fourteen thousand." I said a little annoyed. But I walked back up to mine and Jayy's room smiling but before I opened the door to the room I heard jayy scream. "Andy!!!!!!!!" Jayy said screaming as he charged at the door. I quickly opened it and put the plate down. "Baby what's wrong?!" I said scared. I've never seen him in such shock. "I thought I'd lost you ....." Jayy said as he gripped  onto me. "Baby you'd never lose me. I love you." Jay nodded but kept holding onto me. "I love you too so so so much."