Chapter 12: I Miss You

Andy's POV

I awoke against the door my fists beaten up and hurting. I whined in pain and tried to look around. My eyes were blurry so I couldn't really make out a thing. I sighed and got up. "Damn Andy what the fuck did you all do last night?" I asked myself as I unlocked the door. Something was blocking the door from the other side. "What the fuck?!" I gave the door one good push and it came open. "Owwwww!!!! U ass!" Jayy said groggly, butt in the air. A blush came to my face and I smirked "Morning sexy ..... Question aren't I supposed to be in that position not you?". His face turned a dark red but his embarrassment slowly faded and he looked away tears in his eyes. " Jayy ..... What's wrong?" I asked holding onto his waist. " What?! You don't remember?! " he asked looking at me as if he was angry. "What are you ......" Everything turned black and my world faded.

Ashley .....
Dahvie ....
Jayy .....
Door .....
Deal .....
Fl.....ordi.....a

Jayy's POV

Andy fell onto the floor passed out. I quickly picked him up and laid him on the couch. "I can't believe he didn't remember what happened last night" I thought to myself. "Dahvies gone ..... His things are gone ..... Not even his pictures are here everything's gone ..... Except the rainbow hair dye stains on the sink in the bathroom and on the shower curtains. Everything else reminding us he even existed ...... Is gone". Tears had filled my eyes once again and my heart sank. Would I never see him again. Will I never wake up to his stupid smile on his face? Will I never smell that horrid alcohol radiating off of him? ........ I got up from Andy's side wiping my tears. I missed Dahvie already. Ashely just keeps ruining my life. He hurt Andy in the hospital. He called him an emo fag and watched him bleed! Now he stole Dahvie! I saved Dahvie! I saved him from that stupid gang that abandoned him!!! They left him beat and cut up and I saved him!!! So how can he just walk up in here and ta ....... A crushing noise came from beneath my foot. I looked down n started crying again the picture I thought Ashley had taken was here all along. It had only fell off the night stand. I slowly picked it up and held it. It was the only picture they didn't take from me.

Andy's POV

"Da....hvie ..." I groaned as I woke up. I only hoped to hear him, or to have him pour his rum all over me laughing his annoyingly cute laugh. But nothing I heard nothing but Jayy's tears. I pulled myself from off the couch and walked into Dahvie's room to see a crying jayy holding a broken picture of him and Dahvie. I pulled jayy into my arms and held him close to me. Tears ran down my face into Jayy's hair and Jayy's fell onto my shirt. Neither of us seeming to mind. "Jayy, he'll be ok. He just has to be." I said looking down at jayy. Jayy gritted his teeth. "And if he's not Mr.Ashley Purdy will die by my hands!" "And mine!" I said kissing Jayy's head. "Nobody hurts the drunken rainbow haired unicorn!". And with that Jayy finally smiled. I smiled back at jayy and stood him up. "You need to eat. How about I cook?" I smiled looking at him. "Oh God Andy if you cook I'll be eating skittle cereal with Batman cookies" Jayy said jokingly. "OMG!!!!! THEY HAVE THOSE?!" I said screaming in excitement. "Oh shit" jayy said face palming. "God damn Andy!!! Enough of the skittles!!! Get some vodkaaaaaaaa" A voice said coming from outside. "No..... It couldn't be ..... Dahvie? ......." Jayy said half scared and half excited. "Yes you asses it's me!!! You honestly think I'd leave without yaw!?" Dahvie said opening the door to the RV with Ashley behind him. My heart stopped at seeing Ashley but wanted to run and hug Dahvie and I know Jayy felt the same.

Jayy's POV

I quickly shoved Andy behind me holding onto his wrists. "Dahvie why is Ashley still here?" I asked now shaking. "Well I was so depressed last night and Ashley couldn't see me like that so he brought yaw here to the mansion. I want to protect you two like yaw have done for me. So I'm keeping you both happy and together." Dahvie said holding onto Ashley's hand. I felt my stomach flip and my blood run cold. We would have to stay in the mansion with .... That monster. Andy was shaking but he hid it with a smile. "Good as long as I can watch over you dahvie." Andy said smiling at Dahvie. Dahvie hugged me and Andy and walked out of the van. "I want a room that locks and all the keys with that room." I said to Ashley "fine by be." Said Ashley. He walked out and a skinny mam with shaggy black hair walked in. "I am Jinxx, I will pack your things and pack it into your room. As Master Purdy asked". We nodded and walked out of our RV. The mansion was beautiful. But never as beautiful as my Andy. I held onto Andy's hand as we walked in and looked around. Everything was so fancy. We walked up what felt like a hundred stairs and saw a room. Andy ran in and gasped. " babe ..... You need to see this..." He said pulling me into the room. A dark blush covered my face. The room was black and red with a huge bed in the middle and a hot  tub. Jinxx walked up behind us and tapped me on the shoulder. This is your room. Out of the hole damn mansion you actually found yaws room." He set our stuff into our room and left leaving us the key and a map of the mansion and where everything is at. Andy looked at me and kissed me hard. I automatically kissed him back and smiled pulling away. I know he wants me to fuck him but I know I'm not ready and he sure as hell isn't. I took my fuck off pjs into the bathroom and changed into them and laid into the bed. Andy looked at me "We just woke up?" "Yea but I only slept 2 hours before you knocked me out with the damn door." I said laughing. "Fine babe" said Andy laying down beside me. I wrapped my arms around him and drifted off to sleep.