The Grade School Host is the Naughty Type

The Host Club and I were prepared for the customers to arrive. We wore turban things. Then suddenly the door opened. "Welcome to the Ouran host club." We announce. There was a young boy, who fell back in surprise.

"Oh it's just a kid." Hikaru said.

"Not only that, it's just a boy." Kaoru adds. Why does this seem familiar?

"What's wrong, little boy? Did you come to my palace in search of something?" Tamaki asks in a soothing voice.

"A-are you the king of this place?" The boy asks as he stands up. Tamaki's eyes widen in surprise at the boy calling him the king. "Well are you?" The boy asks again.

"Come closer, lost one. What was it you just called me, little boy?" Tamaki asks. I rolled my eyes. His ego is so going to get bigger if that's even possible. The boy walks closer.

"The king." The boy answers hesitantly.

"Oh, the king! Yes, I am the king of the Ouran host club. Long live the host king!" Tamaki says dramatically.

"I'm an elementary 5th-year, Shiro Takaoji! I want the host club king to take me on as an apprentice." The boy announces.

"Oh no." I mumble, already knowing it's going to end badly.

**Time Skiparoo**
We were talking without customers. Tamaki was getting all close with a girl, with Shiro just sitting there in front of them. Staring. Or observing, as they like to call it. I rolled my eyes at them as I turned to my customers and smiled.

"You look more like the carp that swim in my pond at home. I'd never give false compliments like that." Shiro confronts. We all turn to them.

"Carp?!" The girls yells with tears in her eyes. I watched as Tamaki failed to make her feel better.

"Tamaki your an idiot!" The girl yelled as she ran out. I laughed at his misfortune. The twins laughed then got all emotional and crap. I ignored them.

"I'm sorry that I've been distracted. I just want to see what happens with the apprentice." I say with a smile. The girl's gaze at me with hearts in their eyes.

"It's no problem y/n." One girl says.

"Yeah. we aren't mad." Another says. I sigh in relief.

"Oh. That's a relief." I say with a smile. They girls look really happy. How are they falling for this? All I'm doing is apologising! It's not like I just adopted a little puppy or something. Shiro gasps at the twins and goes off about how gross it is. Honey tackles Shiro and clings onto him.

"Hey Shiro-chan! You wanna have a piece of cake with me? We've got three kinds, chocolate, strawberry, and lime." Honey asks with his tiny, cute voice.

"Hey back off! What grade are you in anyway? Why are you wearing a high school uniform?" Shiro says rudely. Mori walks up behind them.

"Something wrong, Mitsukuni?" Mori asks, being his usual self, protective of Honey, who had tears in his eyes from what Shiro said. Shiro gasps at how tall and scary Mori is. Honey jumps onto Mori, crying.