The Sun, the Sea, and The Host Club

We were in a large room filled with swim suits. I was looking over some files on my phone while they talked. "Wait really?" I asked.

"The beach?" Haruhi asked.

"Of course the beach." The twins said at the same exact time. I looked over to swimsuits in curiosity and some in disgust at how revealing they are.

"But why?" Haruhi asked.

"Don't you remember what you two said?" Hikaru asked.

"You said you'd like to go to a real beach." Kaoru said.

"Did we say that?" Haruhi asked.

"I regret saying that now." I mumbled.

"Yes you did. And here's the fun part." They say at the same time. I look at them with my eyebrow raised. "We brought some swimsuits for you two to choose from." Kaoru announced while the gestured to two swimsuits. I gave them a look.

"Pretty cute, don't you think?" Hikaru asked while pointing to a pink, frilly bikini.

"Not that one. I think that this swimsuit would look much cuter on Haru-chan." Honey said while presenting a blue one-piece that looked like the school outfit.

"And this one for y/n-chan." Honey continued, pointing to another swim suit. This swimsuit was like the one he pointed out for Haruhi but it was f/c.The twins shook their pointer fingers.

"I don't think you get it, Honey senpai." They said while leaning on the swimsuit they pointed out earlier.

"Just look. This uniform barely hides the fact that Haruhi is as flat as a cutting board." Hikaru said.

"A one-piece suit like that would only upset her because it draws attention to her lacking feminine physique." Kaoru continued.

I glanced up at them and saw that Hikaru was about to say something about my body structure. When he glanced at me I gave him a glare that would send shivers down Ivan's spine. Kaoru closed his mouth and refrained from saying anything about me. I smirked in a silent victory.

"That's why we carefully selected this two piece suit, see? The ruffles help hide the fact that she's so flat-chested." They twins announced.

"You punks had better quit sexually harassing my little girls! I've had enough of you!" Tamaki yelled.

"That means we're not going to the beach?" The twins ask. Yes! Ahahaha!

"Who said that we're not going?" Tamaki asked. DANG IT!!!!!

"Really? So you wanna go after all?" The twins ask hopefully.

"Can Usa-chan come, too?" Honey asks innocently.

"I have no problem with that." Kyoya said. DANG IT KYOYA!!! WHY CANT YOU SAY THAT WE ARE RUNNING LOW ON MONEY OR SOMETHING?!?!?! ARGHHHHH!

"Huh? We're really gonna go?" Haruhi asked wide eyed.

"Why not? Let's go to the beach." Tamaki asked. I sigh.

"Fine, if I'm going. Then I'm gonna need a swimsuit. I'm gonna call a friend of mine to quickly bring one over for me." I say. The twins appeared at my sides with their arms resting on my shoulders.

"Why can't you just borrow one of the swimsuits we got here?" Hikaru asked.

"It would be much easier. And these are much more fashionable than whatever your friend would bring over." Kaoru said. I rolled my eyes and stepped forward, making the twins arms fall off my shoulders.