A Trip Down Memory Lane

"Ms. L/n?" Sierra clears her throat, and I hum in response.

The truck is outside." She tells me. I groan as I roll over in bed and sit up.

"For what?" I ask groggily.

She takes a step closer to my bed. "The Otharian products for the global shop at the supermarket today." She explained. I groaned.

"Okay, I'll be up in a second." She nodded and exited my room. I got up and put on a pair of tennis shoes. I didn't bother in changing clothes. I wore a work out bra, and sweatpants. I threw on a large jacket.

I slowly walked down stairs, grabbing a piece of toast from a plate that one of my maids was holding out towards me. "Mank tou." I said around the piece of crunchy deliciousness in my mouth. The maid giggled. I wobble over to the door, opening it to be met with the bright sun. A man stood in front of me holding out a clipboard.

I looked past him to see a large truck behind him. "Are you Y/n L/n?" The man asked me. I sigh and I nod.

"I'm comin'." I walked outside, closing the door behind me. I took the clipboard from him.

I look at the first product listed. "Boomerang's?" I questioned out loud. The man grabbed three boxes, opening them to show me boomerang. "Check." I mumbled, checking it off the list.

"Vintage Pottery?" He opened a couple large boxes showing me the pottery. I placed down the clipboard and carefully analyzed each piece of pottery. There were only ten of them because they want people to have the "Early Bird get's the worm" approach.

    I take each one out, one by one. When I got to the 3rd to last, I paused. "Hm." The man started to panic.

"What? What?!"

"I'll let this slide. There were five made in the whole world and I happen to own one." I handed it to him. I then stopped when I got to the last.

"Nope."

"What?"

    "You can't sell this."

    "Why?"

    "It's a fake."

    "How do you know?"

    "I own the original." I take the piece of forged pottery and drop it, letting it shatter to the ground.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let people waste their money on fake pottery." I apologise.

~Time Skip~

I walked inside the meeting building. Before I could enter the meeting room, I was tackled to the floor. "Um...Why am I on the ground?" I asked, not able to see who was on top of me.

"Stupido Fratello! Get off the idiota ragazza!" I heard Lovino yell. Yep, I knew it was Feliciano. I pushed the hyperactive Italian off of me.

"Feli. You have got to get rid of the habit of tackling people." I say, stretching to get rid of the pain in my back. The North Italian laughs a loud laugh.

"Sorry Bella! I was-a just excited to-a see you!" He said loudly. I laugh at his excitement.

~Time Skip~
Ludwig had completely given up on trying to shut us all up. "Hey, Dudette!" Alfred called. I turned to him.

"What's up Alfy?" I asked.

"Remember the time we broke into the White House White the president was having a meeting?" He asked.

I laughed at the memory. "Yeah, that was hilarious. The trouble we put the secret service through. They were livid!" I was laughing so hard that I almost fell out of my chair.

"Oh, oh. Memory time! Let's go through some awesome memories!" I said happily. Everyone nodded. Elizabeta started.

"Well, when we met, Gilbert was being his usual stupid self and tried flirting with you." She said. I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, and you smacked him with your skillet. Best first impression ever." I said and she nodded.

"Oh! And the first time I met Arthur, Alfred and I were messing with Tyne Queen's guards. I could have sworn I almost got one of them to laugh but Arthur came and scolded us." I said. The British man sighed and nodded while the loud American laughed a 'heroic' laugh.

"And, I met you when you were walking in the store, looking for pancake mix." I heard Matthew whisper.

"Yeah, a simple way to meet." I agree.

"Who are you talking to?" Most everyone asks as I facepalm.

"Y'all are hopeless."

"Ohohohohohohohoh. And can you remember who first met?" I deadpan.

"Unfortunately, I do." He laughed his weird laugh.

"And how did you meet, love?" Arthur asked.

"I was working out with the Axis, not long after I became a country. You can figure out the rest."

"Ohohohohohohohoho." Everyone sighed at the French man.

"And-a fratello and I met the-a Bella at pasta!"

"I was making spaghetti at my house, and somehow, the two of them got into my house. I walked away for two seconds, and when I came back, I found them at my dinner table, already half way through the meal." Feli laughed while Lovino grumbled in embarrassment. I laughed and ruffle the grumpy Italian's hair.

(Sorry it's short. Couldn't come up with anything else.)