This is Our Ouran Fair!

I was back at the host club the next day, and it seemed a bit awkward between me and the host club. It was confusing, but I decided to ask them later. Currently, Haruhi and I are, once again, walking around the room and pushing around carts of treats. We were in white tailcoats.

All I was told about yesterday, was that Tamaki had announced that he was engaged to a woman named Éclair Tonnerre, and that the host club would be permanently dissolved after the Ouran Fair.

"Haruhi, Y/n, someone to see you two." Kyoya called out, catching our attention. We both turned and nodded. Kyoya was standing before a single table, which had a single, pale woman sitting at it. The woman had light brown hair, and very bright blue eyes. In one hand, she held some opera classes that had purple lenses. She wore very fancy, and expensive looking clothing. Éclair Tonnerre.

The Éclair smirked at us. Haruhi and I approached the table swiftly, careful not to trip or bump into anyone. We knew that we didn't want to take our sweet time, for we feared that she would be a stuck up, rich snob and would be impatient.

"How are you today?" Haruhi asked as she sat in a chair across from her, and I sat in another chair next to Haruhi. Haruhi had her eyes closed for a couple moments, while I just stared at her, and tried to remember what her name was and what noble family she was apart of.

"I couldn't help to notice my Tamaki seemed to have a soft spot for you two." Éclair placed emphasis on 'my,' causing me to raise an eyebrow. Cons to leaving early for a meeting. I miss a lot. Haruhi opened her eyes.

"Just what are you getting at? Are you saying you're jealous of us?" Haruhi asked in a monotone voice. I was still quite confused, and was slightly shocked that Haruhi would be so rude to her. Éclair leaned forward, amusement seen in all of her features.

"Oh, listen to you. Tamaki won't be coming today. I warned him that I would be upset if he ever showed his face at the host club again." She narrowed her eyes at us. Haruhi and I stared at her, straightfaced.

Who is she to control Tamaki? How could Tamaki be so passive about this? What did they do to him? The few things that I can think of that they could have done were either blackmail, or just plain bribery. He's basically being a puppet government, and this woman is a foreign power. "Tell me, are either of you Tamaki's lover?" She asked calmly.

"No miss, not at all." Haruhi answered for the both of us.

"I see. That's good to hear. And I guess you two must mean nothing to him." She added.

"While we may not be his lover, I know that we are not nothing to him." Haruhi said, and I decided to speak too.

"I can assure you of that. We are friends." I spoke, as monotone as Haruhi is speaking.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, then opened my eyes again. I watched as Éclair swiftly stood, and walked away from the table. Haruhi and I stared down the table, in a daze. That is, until Kyoya's voice broke us out of our trance.

"Thank you for all of your hard work, you two." We both looked up and into his brown-ish gray eyes. "After that request from Lady Eclair, your debts have been paid. You two finally repaid us for that Renaissance vase you broke. So you are both free to quit the Host Club, if you want." Kyoya told the both of us. Our eyes widened in shock. We were both silent, but then another sound caught my attention. I looked up to watch Mr. Ootori and another man walk past our table. Kyoya's father pays no attention to his son, while the other man bowed kindly and respectively to the original host club vice president.

I internally smirked when a glint of fear flashed in Mr. Ootori's eyes as he glanced at me. But, that look soon disappeared as he spoke to his son. "When they're young, many assume they have all the time in the world, really. That is never the case Don't waste your time with something that will ultimately have no value." My eyebrows furrowed. He sees me hear, but he just doesn't consider that I will have another talk with him. I stared at Kyoya's father with anger, while Haruhi kept her eyes glued to the table. She was sort of freaking me out.