Chapter 3

-WE ARRIVED AT A POOL!!! A POOL! HE KNOWS I CAN'T SWIM!!!

Me: Kenny you know I can't swim right?

Kenny: Yes, that's why we're here.
*He said getting out*

Me: Well I guess I'm staying here.
*I said to myself*

Kenny was getting something navy blue and white out, but I couldn't really see it. I saw him coming to my side to open door, I tried locking it but he had the key, and I have forgotten all about it. So, Kenny picks me up and puts me on his shoulder as I squirmed trying to get out, he was too strong so I gave in.

Me: I'm not getting into the water I don't even have a bathing suit!!
*I said squirming*

Kenny:.......
*didn't say a word*

WE WENT INTO A CHANGING ROOM

*He gave me the bathing suit I saw him get out the trunk.*

Kenny: Put this on and I promise you I wouldn't let you drown.
*He said looking me in the eyes*

Me: Alright but if I drown and die, I'm going to come back and haunt you in your sleep.

*Kenny laughed as he walked out.*

After I put on the bathing suit, I walked out and saw Kenny standing by the pool waiting, with his trunks on with no shirt. He looked good with his shirt off but I contained myself and just walked over.

Kenny: Wow it fits better than I thought.

Me: Yeah, how'd you know my size?

Kenny: I've known you for seven years, you thought I wouldn't find out?

Me: Ok then, well where are the floaties?
*I said looking around*

Kenny: You don't need them.

Me: Have you even met me?

Kenny: Yes, have you met me?

Me: I'm wishing i hadn't.

Kenny: Come on.

After he said that, he grabbed my hand and took me into the water. I was very scared and nervous, but at the same time I felt safe since he was here. Although, when we reached about 6 feet I felt my stomach drop so I closed my eyes and before I knew it is was on his back and he was swimming.

Kenny: See its not so bad.

Me: Well your like a fish so...

Kenny: Well your a cat, because you can't stand water.
*He said with a smirk*

Me: touché, even though that was like so corny...
*I responded laughing*

After about 5 minutes of swimming on his back, I got out to wipe my face and I turned around he was right behind me and startled me. He told me to "get in and try my self," I refused so he picked me up, threw me in and before I knew it I was drowning, but before I did Kenny came and took my hand again. Then we were swimming, together. Which felt amazing. Soon enough, I was swimming by myself. Which was even more great. We were there for about an hour and my fingers were getting wrinkles, so we got out.

AFTER WE GOT OUT AND DRIED UP

Kenny: Your not as bad as you say Jay.

Me: Thanks. Even though you almost made me drown.
*I said as I pushed him*

Kenny: Your welcome
*We both laughed*

*Edited by Ci-licious

*Edited by RylDivision