Chapter 40

Jay's Pov
Kenny was coming over and since we made up I wanted to ask him questions. It was kind of troubling me so I went to talk to my mom

"Hey ma.'' I said with a smile in her doorway

"Hey" She said looking up from her computer

"So I was wondering, if you are special to a guy, shouldn't he wait on you to be ready to do like whatever?"

"Yeah, if he cant wait he's not the one" She said knowing exactly what I was talking about.

"Okay thanks" I walked out a little worried, that means Kenny and I aren't meant to be I have to tell him or at least ask him.

>>>>
We was in his car talking when I was being troubled by being near him.

"Ken I was thinking today and I was wondering about when I forgave you..." I said worried.

"Yeah" He said.

"And how come you couldn't have waited on me? Why did you do it?"

I guess that got his full attention, and he looked more worried than me.

"Jay I don't know. I should have waited, it wasn't even that serious to even do it, it was just like temptations that I could have obtained myself from, but I didn't." He spoke. "I just don't know, but please believe me when I say I will NEVER do it again" He said really serious.

"Well did you even know that I was a virgin?" I asked looking down.

"No, well not until now, why are you ashamed?" He said lifting my head up.
"I don't care about that, you know that right?"

I was now about to cry again I was in my feelings. "Because my Mom said if a boy cant wait on you, its not meant to be."

"And that is right, although its not like I couldn't wait on you, I lost that a long time ago, but I do want you to realize that this right here, this relationship is meant to be, and I wouldn't trade anything for it." He said looking me in the eyes.

"You know I love you girl, don't say no crap like that" He said smiling.

"Well then you have to make it up to me." I said smirking

"And do you have something in mind?"

"Yes, I was talking to Angelo the other day," He looked the other way. "And you guys' relationship is really bad now, so I want you to make it up to me by making it up to him" I said looking at him.

He swiped his hand down his face while looking up.

"And how exactly?" He said not really wanting to.

"I don't know, you know him better than anyone but," I said. "It will make me feel better."

Those couple of seconds before he sighed felt longer than they were, it hurt me that Kenny was a little freak and im over here looking like virgin Mary, without the baby. Although while I was waiting on his response, I managed to handle it.

If  I don't know Kenny, I could have sworn he was determining what he was going to do. I was hoping he would give me a clear sign, or answer or something, but I got something else.

Kenny: Why don't we just talk about something else.

Me: Like?

Kenny: Like, What made you realize you liked me?

Me: Umm, well we known each other for a long time, and I always thought you were a cute ugly dude. Then, every time I was around you, I just knew that even though we couldn't have a relationship, I loved our friendship.

Kenny: Well lucky for you I liked you back. You are a very lucky girl.

I smaked my lips, he is always hiding his feelings, even with me, which sucks sometimes, but when he does its worth it.

That night we sat in the car and talked about everything. He was telling me about boys and "temptations" and I told him about, me. Me, and how our relationship is. I asked him why he keeps some stuff from me.

Kenny: I dont hide stuff from you, I'm  just not as open as you are. You tell me everything, and I tell you almost everything, some stuff I just cant.

Me: That is so unfair, what can't you tell me, we are bestfriends, this relationship is just a little further. What are you hiding from me.

Kenny: Nothing, really.

WHAT IS KENNY HIDING??