Chapter 32

Jay's Pov

Me: I don't know, Kenny, we've been friends for a long time and I am tired of waiting for you. I like you, I know, and if you didn't like me why did you kiss me? To me that was wrong bro, so I got mad and I went to the party and yeah...

Kenny: Jay, its not like I don't like you, I do actually, I just don't want our relationship to go down hill. Jay, I want you in ways I cant explain anymore....

*I cut him off*

Me: Then why not? What is stopping you?

Kenny: I don't know. You know every relationship I get into always end up bad. Either I mess it up or the girl does. 

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand and took him to the basketball court. All the way to the goal and put my back against it

Me: I met you here...

Kenny: Okay?

Me: *I laughed and bit my lip* Now this is where we got together

I leaned up on my toes and kissed him. He kissed back. I don't know what made me do that, but I did. Something about this spot is special. He came here with his older brother, and I came with me best friend's brother. Kenny started talking to us. Me and him actually already met, we just never talked until this day.

It's special and the kisses were getting deeper and better every time. We were still going at it until I pulled away.

Me: I think your a good kisser

Kenny: I think the same for you

I took the ball from him and we started playing again. I was still losing, but it was still fun playing with my boyfriend.

SHORT. WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN? IS THIS REALLY A HAPPY ENDING?