Chapter 31

Noah's Pov

After lil' Ma drank my whole bottle. We danced until the party was over. She was cool, and cute, but I think she got a boyfriend. Whatever, but her friends I guess, came...

???: Hey, you seen Jay?

Me: Yeah, she over there who you?

???: I'm Kenny, her friend. Her sister can't find her.

Me: Oh she drunk and she been dancing.

Kenny: Alright, bruh, thanks.

He had a girl with him who was looking at me

He took her and picked her up. I'm guessing this the dude she was talking about. I was just getting ready to go, but the Bros wanted me to stay and help with the mess tomorrow, so I stayed in the guest room chillin, next thing you know that girl that was with Kenny came in...

Random Girl: I was looking for the bathroom, but I can stay.
*She said looking me up and down*

I chuckled, she cute, and funny so far.

Me: It's next door.

Random Girl: Walk me
She said and her dimple showed, she was very pretty.
I chuckled, got up and showed her where it was.

After she came back and we talked for a bit. I don't know why these girls getting to me today but she was funny and stuff. We exchanged numbers. Things were going great really, she was as cool as Jay.
I really only came here to the party to find some girl to talk to. I just got out a relationship, and I guess these two girls I met tonight, cheered me up....

Kenny's Pov
I took Jay home and then I completely forgot about Ri. I called, she didn't answer. I forgot she went to the bathroom. The only reason I came back was because her sister called and said she had to drive Jay's car home. I know she don't even have a license, but Jay do. Then, I thought, where the hell is Jay? So I came back she was here drunk.
So, I took her, left Ri, took her again to go back for her, and forgot to drop her off home so I went to my house. I was walking into the house, which was quiet and dark.

Ri: I can't believe you left me.

Me: I completely forgot.

She smacked her lips and went to her room. Jay was standing in the door. She looked slow, I was laughing to myself.

Me: Come on Jay

She went to my room, then she just took her dress off. Then went in my dresser and put on my T-shirt. I don't know if she knows, she's at my house.  Oh well, I took off my shirt and went to sleep

Jay's Pov

I woke up and I was in familiar room. It was a little blurry, and I had the worst headache. I turned and saw I was hugged up on someone. I can't make him out, I can tell it was a him by what I could feel by the chest. I need my eye drops. I looked for my purse. Squinting. I got up, I had on a big boy shirt, which smelled really good.

"Oh man, what happened" I said to myself

I found my purse next to the bed, and put in my eye drops.

I'm in Kenny's room. Wait why do I have on his shirt though?....did something happen?

I looked in my purse for my phone. I called my sister, she didn't answer. So, I sighed and sat on the bed. I hope Kenny would wake up soon. I hate waking people up. I decided to go eat something. I went to the kitchen for food, but his mom was cooking.

"Oh hey, I didn't know you spent the night" She said with a smile

"Me either" I said to myself

"You hungry?"

"Yeah, you need help?" I asked, willing to help her cook.

"No I got it baby, go get cleaned up"

I did as told and went to Kenny's room. In his closet I have a suit case with my clothes, a toothbrush, etc. Basically things when I sleep over. Kenny has one at my house also.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, took a shower and came went back to the room, Kenny was just now getting up I think. He was moving. I just got some clothes and went back to the bathroom.

I found some shorts from a long time ago.
Kenny was now up and he was looking at me.

"What are you wearing?" He said rubbing his eyes

"Some shorts and a shirt from my stay here bag."

"It's too small"

"Whatever Kenny"

"Hey, what happened last night?" I asked still curious

"You got drunk, and your sister couldn't find you, so she drove home. Then, she called me, I was there but I waited until the party was over to find you, then I took you home, but I left Ri, so I went back. Finally, came back here, then you got naked basically, and took one of my shirts."

I just nodded

"Let's go eat, your mom cooked." I said and I pulled him out the room, and took him the dining room

His mom cooked the best. We ate then, he got dressed and went to the neighborhood basketball court

 We ate then, he got dressed and went to the neighborhood basketball court

I was trying to play, but he beat me. Then he started laughing and making jokes about me. It was funny, and we had a great time. We were drinking water and sitting on the bench.

Kenny: Jay...

Me: Yeah

Kenny: Are you still mad at me?

I completely forgot all about that. He set me up, I should be mad. Is it bad that something in me is telling me I'm not?

*************************************

WHAT WILL JAY SAY? IS SHE STILL MAD? OR WILL SHE FORGIVE HIM? COMMENT....