Chapter 44

HOURS INTO THE PARTY

Couple hours in, the music is blasting, people are dancing, and there is alcohol. Which is "only" for the graduates. Which is mean for me to see some of the people that can't keep it down in their stomach, which is very disturbing, but other than that everything is great.

I am really trying to get Kenny alone which one would think is easy, but no, everytime I try I end up taking care of something like throw up, and the people throwing things. I was going to the bathroom while drinking down a cup of juice, and I saw Angelo talking to his girlfriend. I walked over to say Hi but then I saw Kenny walking over to him.

I didnt know what to think, but as I watched Kenny waved so Angelo can follow him. I guess he was doing it himself. I walk over to the punch and got more punch then sit down. I called that girl from the store I met and told her to come to the party. Her names Brianna. She seems cool.

After a couple more cups of juice everything was blurry. I realized it might be something in it, but that didnt stop me at the moment. I eventually invited the girl I bumped into at the store. She was here about 30 minutes after, and her name is Brianna, but everybody calls her Bri. We ended up having a conversation about her last party she went to...