Chapter 29

Jay's Pov

Kenny took me home, and after he said what he said, the whole ride was quiet

After we got to my house, I didn't let him say bye like he always does. He pulled up I think he was going to say something but instead I got out and slammed the door behind me.

I still wanted to go to the party to get MY mind of things now. So I went and got dressed

And by the way my mom is going to see my grandmother in Florida.

My sister was already dressed and was curling my hair

Sis: So. What did you and Kenny do, I came back with ice cream, yall were gone.

Me: How'd you know I was with him, I have other friends too.

Sis: Yeah, barely, but it's not too often you go with them, your too lazy

Me: Whatever, but I think me and Kenny are in a fight

Sis: Why

Me: Well we kissed and...

Sis: * She stopped curling* Yall what?!!

Me: We kissed and later, Sienna text him, he got mad, I tried cheering him up, then I asked what he thought about the kiss...
*I looked down, at disbelief on what I was going to say about, what happened*

Me: He said, he "doesn't want to make things awkward." Whatever that means. I just wish it never happened.

Sis: Y'all will be OK, come on. It's Jay and Ken.

I sat quiet thinking about what she said

Sis: I mean, y'all get into arguments all the time, and y'all made it this far.

Me: Your right, I wonder if he's still going to the party.

She finished my hair, and we decided to take an Uber just because, Uber everywhere.

I put on a pink glittery dress, and some heels I borrowed from my sister. She put on all white, pants, with a cute tip and she did loose curls.

 She put on all white, pants, with a cute tip and she did loose curls