Chapter 15

After about a good 15 to 30 minutes of tears, I fell asleep. From out of nowhere I hear the front door opening. So i got up, grabbed my pocket knife I keep in my dresser and went down the back way down stairs.

I got down there and I saw a black shadowy figure. The figure was walking to the kitchen, so I tip-toed until I was right behind him. Since I took karate lessons I knew a little something.

I grabbed his arm, flipped him forward, put his hand behind his back and put my knee there.

Me: Who are you? Why are you here?

??: Well I came to apologize, but I don't think its going so well.

Me: Kenny?

??: Yeah, thats my name.

Me: Oh sorry not sorry.

Kenny: I accept your apology.

Me:* I rolled my semi-wet eyes* Why are you here?

Kenny: I came to apologize, look im sorry, you were right...

Me: I know *I cut him off*

Kenny: You deserve every right to be mad. I could've even got you killed. I understand if you dont want to talk to me again, but please beleive me when I say I'm sorry.

Me: ...............
*still have my hands crossed*

Kenny: Ok I'll go, but I really am sorry.

Me: Ok. Geez. I accept your apology.

Kenny turned around and picked me up and hugged me. Since I really liked him still I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him back.

Me: You have to promise me one thing though.

Kenny: Yeah, what's that?
*He said as he put me down but on the counter*

Me: You have to promise me that in the future you would stop fighting so much.

Kenny: Alright, I promise.

END OF FLASHBACK

*Edited by RylDivision