Chapter 14

FLASHBACK:

At School

Me and Kenny was walking down the hallway together going to English, Eric came by and bumped me.

Eric is my ex and he was always jealous of Me and Kenny's friendship.

Kenny: Hey Eric, why'd you bumped Jay?

Me: No its cool, come on.
*i said trying yo pull him*

Kenny: Nah he always does this, I'm tired of these games. What u wanna do Eric?
* He said as he dropped his bookbag and his phone*

I was kind of blushing because it was Kenny standing up for me. Although, I was scared he would be seriously injured.

Eric: Oh, so lil' boy wanna dance? Ok.

After he said that the rest of his friends showed up. It was two other big guys on his side, but Kenny had to much pride to back down.

Kenny: Oh so now its the three stooges. Come on.

Before Eric replied he balled his fist, and hit Kenny right in the face by his eye.

Kenny still refused to back down. He turned, got up and started beating on Eric. As I tried to stop the fight, i was being pulled away by one of his friends i think i hit my head and passed out. When we were in the office I didnt say a word, not even to Kenny. Kenny's mom picked both of us up and we both was suspended. I was suspended for interfering. I didnt say a word until we got to his house. I noticed he had blood going down his face. He went to his room. I followed.

I opened the door to him on his bed looking at a knife. So I ran in, and tried to talk to him.

Me: Wow. What are you doing?

Kenny walked away putting the knife down. I followed him as he entered the hallway and into his bathroom.

Me: Whats wrong with you?

After I said that he blew up on me as we entered his room again.

Kenny: What do you mean, whats wrong with me?! I get into a fight with your ex and the other side kicks and you didnt even back me up in the office! Why is it that I felt like you wanted to take his side?

Me: I was quite because my head hurt from passing out. None of this is my fault, I told you to go, but you decided to pick a fight with them! I have been doing nothing but trying to be a good friend and keep YOU out of trouble, but if you think I would just turn on you like that I guess we aren't friends at all.

After I said that he was speechless. So I ran home crying. I ran upstairs into my room, I forgot to even lock the door, the FRONT DOOR, but it didnt matter at the moment. Mom wasnt home that's why his mom picked me up, so I was home all alone, crying in my pillow.

*Edited by RylDivision