Chapter 41

Kenny sucks butt for not telling me whats wrong with him. I know something is, but Ri told me she is leaving soon so we are now hanging out. We went to dinner with a couple of friends and we were all conversating.

Rixhanna was basically scheming on how to get Angelo and Kenny back together. I have to admit she is on heck of a sister, and almost everything she said was convincing to me. She basically told me what I need to do to get them together. "All you need to do is get Kenny in his room, then bring A in there." She said. "This sounds lile a real mission." I said trying to laugh of my worries. She laughed with me, and the rest of dinner we laughed and joked.

Rix  eventually left, and I was waiting on my gay bestfriend to show up. She was in the military and she comes back today. Her and I have met each other when she was in 12th grade which was last year and our friendship has grown. She is chill and cool, like me if I dont say so myself, but I am really excited she is coming.

I waited for about half an hour and thought maybe she was at home tired so as I was walking I called her, but no answer. I sighed and left a voicemail, "Royal you stood me up for our date now I have no choice but to hunt you down and fight you. Im coming to your hou-" I was cut off by being pushed by someone, I had the most uglyiest face ever and I knew it, but I looked up it was Royal. I gasped and gave her a hug. "Hey Jay." She said afterwords. "Hey ugly, you stood me up for our date, you are a half hour late." I said playing and anxious at her face from the word date coming from my mouth. She said "Im sorry date?" "Yeah" I said smiling teasing. She turned around and walked away. I burst out laughing, and we went to eat.

If you are thinking 'Did she really eat twice?' the answer is yes, yes I did. But I told Royal everything. All the problems and what went on while she was gone. Royal is not my closest friend, but she feels like the realist person ever. Royal is one you can depend on, the best moments we had was when I thought I was gay. She helped me move past that low part in life. I was convinced and she was a good friend.

She listened and told me her problems also. She has broken up with her girlfriend, now ex, and is really depressed. Which is wierd for her. I dont know exactly how to help her, "Im not really in relationships you know, but I dont think you should be depressed, life is too short for that." I said trying to comfort her, because what I said was true, I dont know. "You dont know the half Jayda." she assured me.

Usually Royal is in a happy/cool mood but after talking about her ex, I can assure you this is not the same person. I dont know exactly how to cheer her up, so this is going to be a heck of a rest of summer.