Chapter 1- The New Kid

Character Bios:

Ryan- 5'9"/17 years old/slightly pale skin/Vampire Red hair/Very attractive to the girls in his new school/has piercings but has to hide them because of school policy/very mysterious and dark/dominant and goes after what he wants and gets it/smartaass

Miranda-5'4"/16 years old/black hair/slightly dark brown skin/guys find her very attractive because of her looks/likes to play hard to get/hides her feelings but shows them at times/not very talkative besides to her friends/a bit of a smartass/sassy

Miranda's POV-

My alarm started ringing. Great another day of going to hell. School. I got dressed doing my normal routine: took a shower, did my hair, putting on my Eternal Black glitter eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, and blood red lipstick. I put on my gray Vans, black ripped skinny jeans and my New Year's Day band tank top. I grabbed my backpack kissing my dog Rusty on the head and left. I took out my phone and slipped my headphones in my ears blasting Ice Nine Kills. I sigh "Let's just get this day over with". Moments later I arrived at school. As I was walking I felt  a hand touch my shoulder. I quickly turned around and noticed it was my friend Sarah. "Hey what's up?" she asked. I just sighed  "Nothing really I jus go here" I replied softly. "Well come on were gonna be late to Geometry!" She said all freaked out. "Fuck! Let's go!" We ran to our class. We both ended up in class on time and we sat in our seats. The bell rang for class and our geometry teacher Mr. Taylor came in. "Alright class settle down, settle down I'm here to announce that we have a new student. Come in Mr. Mullinax." Everyone looked up as he walked in except me. "My name is Ryan Mullinax" he said to everyone. I could hear the girls whisper and start fangirling over him talking about how attractive and hot he was. Fucking Annoying. The guys just rolled their eyes and didn't bother to care. I looked up at him. Ryan was tall 5 foot 9 maybe? A bit pale but not really. He was wearing black skinny jeans, and a Bring Me the Horizon shirt with red Vans. His hair was also red. Vampire Red by Manic Panic to be exact and he has blue eyes.  When he was looking in my direction. I think he caught me staring. Shit. He starts to set his eyes on me. Staring at each other for a couple minutes. I broke the eye contact and looked down at my desk. I heard a chuckle from him but I just rolled my eyes and ignored it. I noticed also that he sat a couple seat away from me. My phone vibrated and I set it on my desk. "Miss Vasquez you know my class policy. No cell phones in class! Hand me your phone." Mr. Taylor stated. "Why? I just set it on my desk I wasn't even on it" I said a bit frustrated. "Watch your tone young lady and hand me your phone." he said getting in my face about to grab my phone. "Don't you dare touch my fucking phone it's not your property it's mine. I suggest you getting the hell out of my face!" I said full of anger. HE just stopped talking and glared at me walking back up to the front of the class and continued his lesson. Fucking bastard. The girls just looked at me and stared whispering. "Don't act like I can't hear you" I said glaring at them. They stopped whispering and rolled their eyes. The guys just whistled and smiled at me. Okay? Weird. I turned around and he was looking right at me but differently this time. He was smirking at me. I quickly turned back around. What the fuck? Does he have a staring problem? The bell rang for my next class Choir. As I was packing my stuff up I realized that I'm usually the last one to leave the class but Ryan was there to. Getting a bit frustrated I looked at him and said "Do you have a problem?" He replied in a deep voice "No not really do you?' Shit his voice is deep! It's a bit sexy...wait what am I saying?  I softly bit my lip "No...I don't" I said. As I was about to leave he says "What's your name?" Without looking at him I give him his answer "Miranda". Leaving the class room. He's something else...it's hard to deny he's really attractive...those blue eyes...that sexy smirk of his...his deep voice that sent chills down my spine...those soft pink lips...how I wish that...I begin to cut myself off. What am I saying? I thought. I put my headphones in listening to Hell in The Hallways By Ice Nine Kills. Ryan Mullinax huh? I begin to smirk then I bite my lip. Oh he's definitely mine...