Chapter 10- Ryan's Revenge

Ryan's POV-

The next day I showed up at school...where the hell is she? Dammit Miranda did you show up and not call me. I walked and sat over by the wall an I put my headphones in listening to music. Nathan walked over a smirk on his face "Where's Miranda?" I stood up being taller than him "what do you mean?" I started to get suspicious "How about you tell me asshole?!" I growled and picked him up by the collar of his shirt. He just chuckled and I dropped him "You'll find out soon" I snapped, he had done something to her I just knew he did. I chased him down and I tackled him to the ground. "WHERE IS SHE DAMMIT?!?!" I punched him one in the stomach hard enough so he coughed up blood, a few of Miranda's friends pull me off and hold me back. I growl and I spit on him as I struggle to get away "I'LL GET YOU, YOU BASTARD" he smirked and walked off. I growled as they let me go "YOU SHOULD HAVE LET ME BEAT HIS ASS!!!" I stormed off heading to class. I sat all day my blood boiling and all I saw was red but I controlled myself...I'll find you Miranda I promise. I watched him, every move he made, every breath he took, anything he did I watched...he was acting very suspicious. I waited until the end of the school day to follow him home, stopping by Miranda's place on the way. Fuck, her window had been smashed and there was many things moved around. I knew it! THIS FUCKER KIDNAPPED HER. I chased him home, shadowing him so he didn't see me, I was very precautious to make sure I wasn't discovered. I snuck into an open widow and followed him to his  basement. There she was tied to a chair and gagged. I watched him silently, my fists clenched. He took the gag out of her mouth, she was crying. Balling her eyes out. I wanted to just jump out and kill him but I decided to wait. "NATHAN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? LET ME GO PLEEEASEE" she cried out and he slapped her across the face making her cry harder. My eyes went wide. "I'm taking you, whether you want to be mine or not" I saw red and I lost it yelling "BASTARD DONT TOUCH HER!!!" I tackled him and I took his head bashing it over and over into the concrete "RYAN STOP YOUR GONNA KILL HIM!" she screamed but I didn't listen I just kept smashing his head into the rock. Over and over and over and over...then  stopped out of breath. Covered in Nathan's blood, and it was splattered all over the floor. I cut her lose and I kissed her deeply "C'mon we've go to clean this up" She nodded shaking and we cleaned up all the blood, and took Nathan's body with us as we went, burying it in a small field near his house. She stood a few feet away from me shaking and she didn't say anything to me. I looked over at her and then down at the ground as we walked...I had to say something but I couldn't find words to say...

Miranda's POV

He k..killed him..right infront of me. I was shaking so much. I couldn't breathe everything just happened so fast..I started to feel light headed and I fainted hitting my head on the ground and everything went black.