Chapter 11- True Love Sparks

Ryan's POV-

I took her to my house and we sat in my living room. She sat on the chai rand I sat on the couch, and it was silent. I looked at her and I put my hand on her hand and she pulled away "D-don't t-touch me!" She yelled at me, I guess she was still shaken up about me killing Nathan. I looked down "Miranda listen to m-" she cut me off "I'm going home.." before she walked out I grabbed her arm, spun her around and I looked into her eyes "I killed him, because....I love you" her eyes went wide and she blushed looking away. "I-I love you too" I pressed my lips to hers and I pushed her against the wall. I kissed her roughly, sliding my hands down her body. She let out a moan not expecting the sudden movement, I pinned her arms to the wall as we kissed. She pressed her body to mine, her breasts pushing up against my chest. I ran my hands down and grabbed her breasts squeezing them softly causing her to moan. I chuckled a bit and she blushed "D-don't laugh at m-me" she said softly embarrassed "Sorry I cant help that your so cute. She blushed and looked away "Let's get this shirt off of you" she nodded and put her arms up, I tugged her shirt off of her and then her bra. She put her hands across her chest to cover her breasts " I-I'm embarrassed" I smiled and moved her arms away looking at her small, yet perfect breasts. I cupped them both in my hands and she moaned softly; they fit perfectly in my hands, just the way I wanted. I roughly pressed my lips to hers and again we began to make out again. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist after almost ripping my shirt in two trying to pull it off of me. I held her by her ass, her legs wrapped around my waist. God such a perfect round ass, I wanted to be inside it. I took her to my room and I laid her on the bed, right in the center and I blindfolded her; taking her hands I tied them to the bedposts and her feet as well. I kissed her and undressed her along with myself. I whispered in her ear "Tonight my dear I shall make you mine, and mine only" She nodded "Y-yes Sir" I smirked and positioned my member, then I gently and slowly slid it in. Miranda pulled at the ties as I entered letting out a loud scream, and it broke. Her hymen snapped gently sending pleasure and a slight bit f pain throughout her body. All I could do was growl because of how tight she was. I loved how warm it was inside her tight, yet small opening. "AHHH RYAN!" she screamed out, her voice so high pitched yet so sexy. I pressed my body to hers and I began to slide myself in and out slowly and gently. She was tied but we were making slow passionate love, not having rough and naughty sex. I started to speed up as she adjusted to not only my size but the feeling of me inside of her. Miranda was letting out loud gasping moans while I was letting out soft but deep moans into her ear.  Eventually I was moving rougher than when we started and faster than before. She was loving it, I could tell by the expression on her face. I noticed a bit of drool sliding down the side of her face and she screamed out loudly; her arms tugged at the ropes "AHHHH FUCK RYAN IM GONNA EXPLODE!!!!" Then I felt it, I had pushed myself against one of her walls causing her to orgasm loudly, climaxing letting out a lot of her liquids. She soaked my pelvis in her cum, I kept going. I felt her slit squeeze me tight and it throbbed around my member. Now my turn, I growled loudly in her ear letting out my thick hot seed inside of her. I filled her up completely and upon my exit some managed to drip out onto the sheets. I untied her and she tackled me, kissing me deeply "I love you so much Ryan" and I smiled " I love you too Miranda" The two of us laid there, kissing and cuddling; after a while e both managed to pass out. Both of us covered and sweat and each others cum, but god did it feel good...maybe a little to good.