Chapter 8- Long Time No See

Miranda's POV

I just sat there silent. I put on my clothes and I walked downstairs to the front door. Before I could open the door he grabbed my wrists gently. "I just don't want to hurt you Miranda..you have to understand that.." he said softly. A tear ran down my face "Goodbye Ryan" and I walked out running home. The moment I reached home I ran inside slamming the front door. I slid down to the floor and just cried. Why am i crying like this? Why does my heart hurt so much? I just need to go to sleep school is tomorrow. I changed into my Pj's and fell into a deep sleep. The next  morning came and I got dressed in a Of Mice & Men tank top, black ripped skinny jeans, and my black heels. My Eternal Black make up routine with Jeffree Star's Velour Liquid Lipstick: Rose Matter. I straightened my hair and put my choker on. Perfect! I smiled grabbing my bag giving Rusty a kiss on the forehead and headed to school. The bell rang for first period and I started to make my way. "Miranda?" I turned around noticing it was Ryan. "What do you want Ryan?" He looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry about last night, trust me you have know idea how badly I wanted you..but I just didn't want to hurt you.." I looked at him. Maybe he's telling the truth. "Your not the only one that's been wanting you badly" I bit down on my lip gently. He looks at me with a serious expression. "Your biting your lip again.." I looked deeply in his eyes getting closer to him "I just can't help myself when i'm around you.." Then the next thing I knew his lips were pierced against mine. God I've been missing his sweet lips. I gently bit his bottom lip which earned me a moan from him. I smiled and i gently licked his bottom lip for permission which he gladly accepted. I rubbed my tongue against his as he gently started to suck on my tongue. I moaned softly and he pulled away. "What are you doing to me?" he said softly. Before I could speak I heard a familiar voice. "Well, well long time no see? Has it Miranda?" That voice..it can't be.. "Nathan..?" I said shocked. "It's been a while." I still couldn't believe my eyes . "What are you doing here?" I said. "I live here now" "Miranda who is this guy?" I started to breathe heavily. I couldn't speak I just walked away walking to class. Ryan went after me. "Miranda what's your problem?" "Nothing he's just..an old friend of mine that's all" I fake smiled. "Let's just get to class okay?" I said softly. He nodded and we went to class. Why did he have to come...here?..

Ryan's POV-

I sat in class watching this "Nathan"....bastard...I swear if he lays a hand on her he's dead. I watch him closely I also looked around the class and back to Nathan. I growled a bit a few girls winking at me and another comes and "accidentally" shoves her ass in my face. Bitch. I growled more "Can you hos please leave me the fuck alone I don't want any of you..." they scowled and rolled their eyes. I just want her and no one is going to take her from me. If I can't have her....then no one else can either. She will be mine and I will show her that she is mine....Miranda my dear, I will protect you, even if you don't love me back...