Chapter 2- Things Get heated

Ryan's POV-

I smirked as she left giving me my answer sternly. She was fun to toy with, just like she would be in bed...I'll wait a bit before that. MMMM how her hips moved along with that perfect body of hers. Those brown eyes, her soft angelic voice, her ass popping out of her skinny jeans....god I just want to rip them off so badly...calm down Ryan don't get too ahead of yourself I thought getting a bit hard as I thought of this but it didn't really faze me. Oh and her perfect blood red lips. I start to smirk more and crossed my arms as I walked out of the classroom, thinking about this beautiful girl I was keeping my eyes on. I placed my headphones in my ear and I began to The Sempiternal album by Bring Me the Horizon. I walked to my next class, Art. I hated art. I would rather be warming up my vocals to scream along with some songs, not sitting here scribbling on a stupid piece of paper. I sighed deeply as I sat there and began to draw. I ended up printing her name on the paper. Miranda, oh how beautiful her name was. It was so sweet, so cute and made me smile seeing  that I drew her name. I noticed a guy, he was either a jock or a popular kid watching me while I was drawing. I just blew him off and kept drawing, putting little X's and 0's and heats al around her name. I finished and he was standing there. Still? ugh how annoying. I looked up at him, my face deprived of emotion "What do you want? Is there something wrong? Do you have a problem?" I asked a bit frustrated. "Why are you writing her name down? Is that you girlfriend or something?" I shook my head and growled a bit. "That's none of your business and that's not important." He took the paper balled it up and threw it into the trash. Making my blood boil "You two would be perfect for each other, two freaks" He chuckled. That's it! I picked this little idiot up off the ground by his shirt. Heh so light, just like a feather. I got in his face growling "Leave me the fuck alone!" I tossed him into the table hoping I had at least given him a broken bone or two. I growled putting my headphones in and I walked out of the classroom heading to the restroom. "Where do you think your going Mr. Mullinax?" I didn't look at her I just growled "Im going to fucking piss." I walked off slamming the door behind me as I headed to the restroom. I was walking then I heard a sound, like voices but it was singing. I walked by and saw a door with the word "CHOIR" printed on a little plate of metal. I tilted my head and peeked through it. "Miss Vasquez".  I chuckled and watched. listening to all the student singing, I focused mostly on her. He beautiful seductive red lips, that long silky velvet like blue-black hair, and those sparkling deep brown eyes I could get lost in for days upon days like a ship at sea. Except this sea would be brown, instead of blue. I know that didn't make any sense but it did at the time. Her beautiful voice shadowing all the voices of the other singers. I noticed when they had stopped rehearsing, Miranda was standing with another girl. A bit taller than her. I could hear her all the way outside the door being loud, obnoxious, ignorant and a whole load of other things I found annoying. I scowled at the girl and went to the bathroom. I hoped up and sat on the sink listening to music for about 10 minutes until I got bored. I hoped down and headed back to class. The vision of her replaying in my head. I chuckled and walked back into class. As soon as I stepped in I noticed a few girls beginning to call me attractive and hot. I sat down in t seat watching the time. I think one of those girls waved at me, but I didn't acre I just ignored it and watched the clock. I smiled and jumped up as soon as the bell rang. I was the first one out and I headed for the Choir room exit. Might as well leave her with a little surprise since ill be showing her that she's mine and no one, I mean no  one else can have her.