Chapter 4- Collin...

Miranda's POV

The rest of the day flew by quickly. Thank god. Sarah and I hugged as we said our goodbyes then i started to walk home. When i got home i was exhausted. My dog Rusty must  have missed me since he was jumping and licking my face. "Hii cutie is someone hungry?'' I said. Of course he barked with excitement and i began to feed him. My stomach started to growl and I giggled. Guess I better eat too. I wasn't really hungry as much so I just ate a bowl of ramen. I put my bowl in the sink and started walking upstairs to my room. I noticed a picture in the hallway. It was of my parents and I. My parents died in a car accident 3 years ago. A tear started running down my cheek, "I miss you guys..mom and dad..why did you leave? I'm so alone..please come back.." I fell to my knees and cried. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. Rusty started whining and started cuddling me licking my nose. I smiled a bit. "At least I still have you." He barked and licked my cheek. I giggled and went into my room. It was finally night fall and I started to feel tired. I yawned getting up taking off my make up and putting on my black sleeping shorts and my dad's big, long Metallica Shirt. I washed my face and layed down. I started to think about Ryan. I begin to touch my lips. The feeling of his warm, soft lips against mine, his crystal blue eyes you could just fall into. God i just want him so fucking badly. I bit my lip softly and chuckled. I turned my light off and went to sleep. It was finally Friday and I got up to get ready for school. I straightened my hair, put my Eternal Black Glitter eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, and Jeffree Star's Velour Liquid Lipstick: Posh Spice. I wore my leather black short shorts, an Ice Nine Kills tank top and my black heels. I grabbed my backpack kissed Rusty on the forehead and headed to school. I realized i was late. I arrived at school putting my headphones in listening to The Joker by New Years Day and heading to Geometry. I walked in and everyone's eyes were on me. I just ignored it and i heard a few whistles. "Your late Ms. Vasquez." Mr Taylor said. "I'm aware.'' giving him a fake smile rolling my eyes. (SKIPPING TO LUNCH). I was walking towards the lunch room until I was pinned up  against the wall. It was Ryan. "Hey sweetheart you look quite beautiful today" he said in a low voice. I blushed at his comment. I looked down and bit my lip gently. He looks at me seriously "Your biting your lip..". I looked deeply in his eyes, "So what?". He gets closer to me our lips almost touching. "You have no idea what your getting your self into.." he trailed off. "I'm pretty i'm willing to take the risk." I said whispering against his lips. Then he growled and walked away inside the lunch room without saying a word. What the hell was that about? I shrugged it off then i heard someone behind me. "Hey sexy". Great. Collin Andrews, Star Football Player. "What do you want Collin?" I said. I gasped when he just presses me up against the wall. His hands feeling up and down my body. I started to squirm. "Stop let go of me!" He just tightens his grip onto me slowly kissing down my neck. When I was about to scream he covered my mouth. He kissed up my neck and kissed my lips roughly. I squirmed and shoved him off of me. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed. He grabs my wrists and squeezes it really tight. It started to hurt and i winced in pain. "I don't take no for an answer sweetheart" he says angrily. He let go of me and walked off. I held my wrist. It was starting to bruise. Then i noticed Ryan was standing there. Was he there the whole time? He looked really pissed then he just stormed off. "RYAN!!!" He didn't listen...shit..I began to cry and grabbed my bag and ran home locked myself in my room and started to cry.