Chapter 7- A sweet sacrifice

Ryan's POV-

I pulled her on top of me and kissed her back. She was so warm, and her lips felt so good against mine. I bit her bottom lip and tugged it causing a blush to spread across her face. I went back to kissing her, I rubbed her thighs softly as we made out; she let out a few soft moans as we kissed...Heh so cute. I felt her run her hands up my bare side, causing me to shiver at her touch. I hope she wouldn't feel the slight erection growing under my sheets. She pulled away blushing and looked at me "W-what just poked m-me?" I bit my lip and I looked to the side "It's my you know..." She tilted her head "Your what?" I growled a bit getting frustrated "It's my cock Miranda." Her face lit up bright red and I kissed her again. She stopped me blushing "R-Ryan I'm a virgin...I-I've never done this" I put a finger over her lips "so am I just follow my lead and do as I say" she nodded. I took her hand gently and I slid it under the sheets, pressing it to my large member and she blushed more. "I-It's....really big" I chuckled a bit and I raised an eyebrow smirking "Think you can handle it?" She blushed and shook her head "I-I don't know.." I pull back the sheets showing it. I kissed her forehead softly "here my dear just slide down and gently lick it for me" She nodded and slid down, she kissed it softly and licked the tip causing me to tense up a bit. Her tongue was so soft...god I need more of her mouth. I sat up a bit, one eye closed from the bit of pain that I was going through. This girl had gotten me so hard it hurt...dammit. "Now use your mouth to suck on it" I said sternly, my dominant side finally showing. Her face was bright red but she did as I had commanded, she started to suck it a bit rough but slow. I moaned and groaned a bit, running a hand through her hair. She closed her eyes and began to suck faster. "Fuck Miranda" I groaned and without expecting it I let out my load. Filling her mouth up with my thick white liquid; my release caused her to squeal a bit and pull off. She opened her mouth, eyes closed, blush on her face "W-what is this?!" Her voice a bit muffled since she couldn't close her mouth or open it wider. I panted a bit "Its m-my cum" she  blushed "Y-you just....in my mouth?" I nodded a tint bit of blush on my face "Swallow it..." I said my voice deep but low, again her entire face turned red but she swallowed. Not a single drop getting past her lips, she even licked them when finished. She bit her lip "Could y-you..." she it her lip and slid her shorts and panties down revealing her slit. It was so perfect, so pink, soft, tight, and most of all it was wet...dripping and I wanted to taste it. I nodded and pulled her down on the bed. I finished pulling her shorts and panties down off of her legs, and I kissed it softly when she was undressed fully from the waist down; a soft squeal escaped her lips and it made me smirk. "sensitive are we?" I chuckled "S-shut up!" she bushed and I began. I ran my tongue gently up and down it several times in a row causing her let out the sweetest moans I had ever heard. She bit her lip as I gently began to flick my tongue up and down, making quick flicks but gentle ones. She moaned loudly, panting heavily as she did and she ran her finger through my hair. "Oh god! Ryan mmmm! Fuck" I continued, and with one last hard lick she climaxed. She moaned so loud it was almost a scream. She blushed as she came, and I cleaned her up using my tongue. I sat up and looked away "No....I can't, you aren't ready Miranda...You wont be able to handle my dominance...." I stood up an and put my shorts on "I think you better just leave..." I walked out of my room and into the living room....I knew she wasn't ready but god she was amazing...