Kitty Purry?

Katy adopted me when I was just a cub. My real name is Tyson just I go by Ty for short. I was just in her new music video Roar I'm sure you all have seen it by now, but yeah that's me. I live with katy but no one knows. I'm always there for her whenever. She still has her other "cats" too. Like kitty and Monkey. It's kind of a homeward bound relationship- if you've seen that movie. (If not what the hell grow a pair and watch it it's an awesome kid movie with the two dogs and cat). Anyways they can communicate to each other normally like I am now because well duh it's a story! But what I'm meaning to say Is I can understand katy she just can't understand me like a normal person. She's not that much of a cat lady.

"Hmm Ty...what do you think about this for the lyrics..you held me down but I got up...all ready brushing off the dust."

It was for her new song ROAR. I can guess you can say I had a big influence on her. HAHA take that kitty purry. No one wrote a song about you. But still that cats been stealing the spotlight for a while not willing to share. I mean I guess it's okay she's older. I'm more young. Actually Russell brand gave me to katy when I was a cub as a wedding present. I actually remember it like it was yesterday...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

✊🎶🐯 sorry it's so short. Il update soon.