Might as well

It took them long enough to finish eating. I was growing impatient, I want to run around and be with everyone. I don't like being by myself much.

I was surprised when katy both walked up to me together.

"Here you go Tyson." she said kneeling down and unhooking my collar.

I stretched out and yawned. Showing all my teeth to john.

I knew that made him uncomfortable. Hehe

"Should you give it to him now?" katy asked.

I knew he had steak or something, I mean I can smell it. Like john don't be stupid I can smell it and it's m e a t. I'm a t i g e r.

Of corse I'm going to do what you asked because you have something for me, you can't trick me katy.

"No let me call him or have him do something." John walked farther out into the yard this time away from us.

"Tyson come here boy!"he yelled.

I trotted half way and looked back at katy. Here eyes were big and she smiled and yelled "No Ty go to john!".

(I could of ran but honestly I'm lazy and I didn't feel like it I'm still a little ticked that she put me out here for being bad.)

I finished now walking to john.

"Good boy". He gave me a whole steak still uncooked and juicy with blood.

Mmmmmm steak. I sank my teeth in, engulfing it all and savoring the flavor of blood that ran against my tongue.

John reached down and petted my back and left me in the yard. Him and katy walked back to the patio.

They started striping down to reveal their swimsuits. Shannon stood staring at me, and I focused on her as I licked my paws clean of my meal.

"Holy shit guys!" Shannon stood staring again at me.

"What?"Katy and john both replied at the same time laughing at each other.

"Did you see how fast he at that?"she stated.

"Yeah, that's how he normally eats.?"katy stood and looked at me and took a sip of beer.

John came behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "Shannon he's a tiger that's just what they do." He let go of katy.

"Smart ass.." Shannon smirked at john.

"Well are we gunna swim or what?"katy crossed her harms and looked at john.

"Or what?" john crossed his arms right back and looked at her.

Katy pushed john in her big luxurious pool. "Hey!" john laughed and spit water out of his mouth.

Her pool has a waterfall and a cave and a diving board and a deep and very shallow end. The shallow end mimics a beach where you could lay down and the water would not completely cover you, it was really shallow. Normally where I would lie on a hot day. So I'm submerged but not really.

Katy and Shannon both jumped in together. they were splashing each other I guess. I walked over to the back door and smelled more steak. It was cooked but I don't care, It's Shannon's, and she barely ate hers. I'm gunna go for it.

"Uh katy.." john tapped Katy's shoulder.

"What?w she said giggling dunking Shannon under water at the same time.

"Tyson's gunna jump up on the table..do you want me to go get the steak and throw it away or give it to him.?"

"Eh, you can give it to him...but don't dangle it above him he will bite."

"Oh, okay babe."

Just as I was sneaking to the table john got out of the pool dripping wet, and took the steak out of my reach.

Ugh that man gets on my nerves.

I was turning around when he called me holding the steak.

"Ty, come here boy!"

I might as well right?! I walked up to him and sat. katy yelled "good Ty" so I know she's not mad at me anymore. John bent down to my level and gave me the steak. I didn't take it at first.

And that freaked him out I know it.

I looked at katy and she nodded in approval at me to go on and take it. When I took it john got up and got everyone another drink and got back In the pool.

I layed down on the patio next to the chairs. And It's really hot out

and I couldn't help but pant.

"See he doesn't hate you john" katy swam up to him.

"I guess not" he took another drink and swam over to katy and Shannon.

=======================

Authors note:

Hey guys. Sorry about slow updates hah if anyone actually reads this thanks. Again sorry for grammar and anything.

If you guys have any ideas for anything on this story or any other story's I would love to hear from you. I'm open to suggestions so don't be afraid to comment :)

Again thanks for reading and Have a great day/Night lol whatever time Zone.