Pour it up

"Hey Tyson don't frett, buddy were going to have fun. okay?"

Uh sure we are, Russ.

He drove for a while, and was on the phone a lot. I think he was talking about katy, because he would sound sad and angry at the same time.

"Yeah she has john so..."

Yep. See I was right.

"Yeah she said she was happy."

When are we going to get out of the carrrr.

I chewed on the seatbelt. Stopping on when it was about to snap, that way I won't really get in trouble.

He pulled into his garage, and got out. "Tyson. What the hell man." He looked at the seatbelt.

"You little shit"he said laughing.

Alright then your hungry?

I walked into his house. It was nice, really like lonely. All the lights were off. You could tell he has a maid because there was a cleaning caddy thing on the counter. It was also just the smell, but from it I knew it was never one of Russell girls.

I could also tell he had just had another female over. Her clothes were all over his bedroom. After he fed me we played out in his back yard for a minute, then we went on a hike though the back wooded area behind his house. It was just me and him, just like old times again. He looks like a rocker but he really is a good outdoorsy guy. Katy never knew she didn't go with us on this type of stuff. I can really say I really had fun the first coupe of days at his house. We even went fishing on an actual boat. At night when I would see one of his girlfriends come over and get drunk with him my mind would wander to what katy was doing.

"Hey mate cheer up..were having a party tonight."

I honestly doubt it Russell.

I want to go home.

"But when they come over you either have to go in the back or in my room. Some people are scared of big tigers like you."

Haha what losers. They should be.

"Well maybe just tigers in general."

"Or cats"

Seriously shut up.

"You qualify in all those things, or category's."

Later that evening I paced the backyard. When is katy going to pick me up?

His whore of a girlfriend Rebecca tricked me out into he backyard and shut me out here. And now the house is fling up with Random strangers. But she did give me a picnic table to chew on. I'm pretty sure it's mine. I mean she yells at me when I stand on it and sharpen my claws on it and it makes Russell laugh. But seriously a party?, who knows where katy is. Where's john? what if he's kidnaped her or something. What if he's a werewolf?! why haven't these questions been answered yet?

Basically they partied a inside until the people overflowed out back. I was instantly the life of the party who knew I had Never tried alcohol before!? it's bad at first then It makes you feel great. I'm pretty sure I sunk my teeth into Rebecca's butt. Hahaha, Seriously the people were all nice after a while I'm pretty sure one of them took me with them on a joy ride. It was awesome, katy never let's me ride in the front. We went to a store with more bottles, then we used this machine to pull up a ATM and drove off real fast. We were all laughing. Thar was pretty much a blurr. Then when the guys were gunna go home one of them wanted a tattoo so we all went in.